Part Three: Today Is The Day

¥ Alexis' P.O.V. ¥

The event at the club is today. Well, tonight anyway. I don't have anything little-like enough clothing to wear so I'm off shopping for a new outfit. I'm getting a pacifier and some ribbon to be dressed appropriately for a little.

-1 hour later-

I have nearly finished buying my outfit. All I need to get now are my shoes- some white ballerina flats. There is a gem on them as well, which looks really pretty. They go very

well with my new dress, a baby pink number with white lace along the bottom and the neck line. I also bought a pink pacifier with a pink piece of lace so I can hang it around my neck.

-At home-

I have a couple of hours to get ready for the event so I lay out everything to put my new outfit together. I put out a white lace bra and panties and my pink and white stuffie. Her name is Georgie. My new shampoo and conditioner in hand, I ready myself to go shower.

-After shower-

I walk into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around my body and my blondish brown hair up in a second towel. Rushing over to my small mirror, I apply some light pink lip gloss and just a little bit of mascara.
Carefully, making sure not to ruin my clean outfit with my lip gloss, I get dressed. I take my hair out of the towel and walk over to my mirror again, blowing my hair dry, contemplating what to do with it. Finally deciding on two low pigtails, I wrap pink ribbon around the bobble and tie it in a bow.
Ready to go, I make my way downstairs with my ballerina shoes and Georgie's pink jacket. I call the taxi company and wait for one to arrive.

-5 minutes later-

A horn from outside signals that the taxi has arrived. I step outside and lift myself into the car.
"Where to, Love?"
"DDLG Heaven please." With that the car speeds off. I feel slightly nauseous. I could meet my daddy tonight!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it took me a few days to write but I slept over at a friend and had no internet so I couldn't update. But it's here now so all's good. Please vote and comment what you think. Thank you for all the people reading and the votes ❤

-Claire♡