Part Six: Is She Mine?

¥Noah's P.O.V.¥

"For right now you may call me whatever you wish to. If that means you call me 'Mister,' then go ahead." I say gently, kneeling down so I stand slightly shorter than her. She giggles and nods.

"Can I call you daddy?" She whispers quietly while looking down at her feet. She wants to call me daddy. Woah. I look up at her slightly shocked. She pokes my cheek.

"A-are you okay? Do you not want me to call you daddy because I don't mind I can call you Mister if you want me to? I'm so sorry Mister I knew I sho-" She rambles on until I cut her off. My smile widens from her cuteness. Do I make her nervous?

"As much as I like your voice babygirl, you're rambling. You may call me daddy if you allow me to call you by whatever names strike my fancy as well. Also, I would like for you to promise to let me take you into a small room and see if we're a good fit for each other."

She looks up at me, surprised, and nods her head rapidly. I grin again and stand up. "Follow me, my Princess." I lightly grip her hand, having her follow me.

-20 minutes later-

We have been sitting in the room for just over twenty minutes. I can see that she wants to sleep; her eyes are drooping slightly. She wants to go home. One of the things I tell her is that tell her that I don't like whiny babygirls. She looks upset after, so I tell her that I think that we would be perfect for each other.
"We will go over the rules when we get back to your new home, baby." She nods at me. We both get up and go out to the coat hooks. I get my coat and my babygirl gets her stuffie's coat. We both walk outside and walk to my car. I must've left it here last week. I open the passenger door for her. She shakes her head "no." I look at her confused.
"I'm not a big girl daddy so I have to sit in the back seat in a little girl's seat." I shake my head.
"I know that baby, but you're a princess and princesses sit up front." She nods lightly and gets into the seat without any complaints. She giggles as I get in the car.

"Is daddy a princess too?" I nod.
"Yes sweetie, daddy is a princess." I flick my hair over my shoulder. She giggles again. I start driving home with my babygirl. My babygirl.
____________________________________________________________
Hey, so this also took ages to write because I had to re-read my other part that links with this. Next chapter will be Alexis. Before that I am going to go back and edit the other chapters because there are errors. I hope you like this part. Oh and before I forget.... THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VOTES!!!! My phone has been popping up with notifications of being in people's reading lists and them voting and sometimes commenting. You guys are literally amazing. Thank you so much!!!!!

-Claire x