Part Four: At The Club

At the start of every chapter, I'm going to ask a question so I can get to know my readers and you can get to know your author. I'll start it on the next chapter. I'll then answer the question myself at the end of the chapter then you can answer through the comments. Let the chapter begin...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¥Alexis' P.O.V. ¥

After getting out of the taxi and paying the driver, I walk into the club. Using all of my strength, I attempt to open the door but I just can't do it! Next, I stand up and knock politely on the door and see if anyone can hear me, but it's fruitless. Eventually, I give up on knocking and just sit down on the little bench next to the door. Of course, this would happen to me! The one time when I finally muster the courage to go and find myself a daddy I can't even get into the place because I'm too weak and little.

-10 minutes later-

I have been sitting here for the past ten minutes and nobody has come to open the door. Nor has anyone walked past and helped me open the door. But why would they? I must look really dodgy, just waiting outside a DDLG club all by myself. Just as I look up to see if there is someone willing to finally let me in my eyes fall onto a tall man with beautiful tanned skin. He walks over to me and looks me up and down. Oh no, here we go! He is going to tell me how disgusting I am for being into all of this "abuse" and tell me that I am some slut for allowing it to happen to myself. I look down at my feet in shame, knowing that my mother and father wouldn't approve of my lifestyle, if they took the time to care about me, that is.

The man starts to smile at me warmly. I think he likes how I look. Is he going to the event too? He must be. He must be a daddy. Oh. My. God. He could end up being my daddy. I quickly jump up and point to the door, not wanting to talk as I don't know what to call him and I don't know his rules and he may not like it when littles talk without permission. He understands what I am trying to say and nods.

"Use your big girl words, princess. Tell me what you want." He calmly speaks with his smooth, deep, soothing voice. I giggle lightly and look over to him.

"C-can you help me with the door, please? I'm too little and weak to open it." I replied looking into his eyes. His eyes shine brightly as he nods, opening the door with ease. I walked in through the door muttering a thank you as I pass him. He strides in smoothly as if he owns the place, heading towards the coat rack. I follow him so I can put Georgie's coat there. When I get there, however, he stops me and kneels down.

"Your coat goes over there darling. This area is for the daddies' and mummies' coat and that one is for littles' and stuffies' coats." He points over to the lower coat rack. I nod and walk over while taking Georgie's coat off. I want to be next to him again. I should ask him what he would like me to call him for now. I gently tap his upper thigh, causing him to look down at me.

"What would you like me to call you? Since we are not in a relationship and I don't wish to make you angry and always call you 'Mister.'" He chuckles lightly, looking down at me.

"For now you can call me........."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you all liking it so far? Is it Little like enough as I'm not so sure myself as I'm not the best at judging my own things that well. Would you guys like to see what I look like? Comment if you do and I'll put a recent picture up either on this chapter later on or on Part Four. The questions start next chapter. Hope you enjoyed this part.

-Claire x