Part One: The Letter

¥ Alexis' P.O.V. ¥

Recently, I subscribed and became a member of yet another DDLG club, in hopes that my daddy will be there.
Waking up this morning, it's time to start my daily routine: taking care of myself. This is the worst part of not having a daddy. I have to be a big girl and do things myself; I don't get to have any fun! I take a shower and decide to put on my knee-length baby pink dress and white underwear just in case today is the day I finally meet my daddy. (I don't want him thinking I am a slutty little instead of the innocent one I really am.) I also pull on some white ankle socks that have lace on the top.
I make my way downstairs to my kitchen. I notice I have post so I pick it up as I begin to make breakfast for myself. I open the envelope and see that it's a letter from the DDLG club. It reads:

Dear Little Alexis,

We are writing to you to inform you of our next open event in which all of our littles, such as yourself, can come to our club and meet with all of our daddies who are looking for a little to call their own. We are also welcoming current DDLG couples, as they may be willing to give those seeking a DDLG relationship some very important advice for finding success.

The event will be held the night of the 24th December 2015. It will commence at 6 pm and will conclude at 11:30 pm. We welcome you to dress in any way that makes you feel comfortable. Please feel free to bring one stuffie, if you'd like.

We look forward to seeing you at our event and hope that you find your daddy as soon as possible. We hope he is everything you've ever dreamt him to be.

Yours happily,
DDLG Heaven

I stand there, shocked. I might meet my daddy tonight! I can't wait, but what will I wear? More importantly, what stuffie am I going to take with me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. It was slightly rushed I admit because I saw people were starting to read my book. The next chapter will hopefully be better than this one.

-Claire x