Part Ten: Tired Babygirl

¥ Noah's P.O.V. ¥

Alexis and I finished asking questions about two hours ago. She is currently laid over my lap, trying not to fall asleep. She said she wanted to stay up and watch the movie with me but, obviously, is getting quite sleepy. This always happens, so I tend to pick a film that isn't too overcomplicated so it's easy for her to understand, even if she drops deeply into little space. I lift her up gently and take her up to my bed. She still needs to get ready for bed, but I can help her with that in a minute. I place her on top of the covers and go to my bathroom to clean up a bit. I grab my toothbrush, rinsing it and putting toothpaste on it. I brush my teeth as precisely as possible, so I won't have bad breath in the morning.

Once I finish, I wipe my mouth and fill the sink up with warm water, grabbing a washcloth and putting it near the sink. I keep an eye on the rising water and turn it off, making sure not to overflow it or put too much in that Alex ends up getting herself drenched and cold. I walk into the bedroom again and see Alexis rolling around and giggling. I smile and cough, getting her attention. She quickly rolls over and faces me.
"Well, someone woke up fast, didn't they? Are you ready to get clean for bed?" She nods at me and slowly gets up off the bed, still a little drowsy. She waddles into the bathroom and gets over to the sink, attempting to grasp the cloth. I smile at her. realizing she is too small to reach it. I lean over her, getting the cloth and placing it in the warm water for her. She smiles up at me and slowly wipes her face.

-5 minutes later-

Alex has finished wiping her face after brushing her teeth. Just need to get us both in our pyjamas then we can go to bed and have a good sleep. She waddles out of the room and into the closet. I quickly follow.
"Daddy, can I just wear these tonight?" she asks, spinning around and facing me. She has a pair of light blue shorts and a grey top in her hands. She would look adorable, so why not?
"Of course, you can, sweetie. Let daddy pick out some pyjamas then we can get changed, okay, babygirl?" She nods and passes me a pair of sweets. I smile and walk out the closet with her. Guess I'm going topless tonight then. We both quickly get changed and put our clothes in the basket.

I pull the covers down and let her climb in before laying them on top of her. I pull up my corner and slide underneath them, moving closer to Alex, pulling her into my chest. She smiles and snuggles into me more.

"Goodnight, cutiecakes."

"Goodnight, daddydonuts."