Chapter 1

Before I start, every piece of this story is from my mind only. If you find something that resemble to anything else, it's just a coincidence. Hope you will like this story even though I'm bad at writing. Credits goes to BTS's existence and my terrible brain. Ok let's start! Omg I'm soo nervous. Ok let's go!!
BROOO I WROTE THIS SHIT BACK IN GRADE 8. IM CRINGING BUT LIKE IF I CRINGE AT MY PAST THAT MEANS I CHANGED LMAOOO

"Arghhhhh where the hell is he. Jeez Hobi where are you?"

I was searching around the halls of the humid filled school for my guy best friend but I guess it seems like he's playing hide and seek with me.

I decided to look behind me to see whether Hobi is trying to scare me. I saw no one.

All of a sudden I bumped into something. 

I looked up.

My eyes met with another pair of eyes.

For some reason they looked familiar. As if it's from a memory from my past.

"I-I am r-reaallyy sorry," I said embarrassingly to the dude who's standing right in front of me.

"Chill, it's alright," he said adding a gummy smile on his face with a bit of disappointment.

To make it less awkward, I knew I had to start a conversation with him. But how? I'm an introvert.

"So uhhhh, are you new here? Cuz I've never seen you around here before," I started.

"Yup. Today's my first day at this school. I'm just trying to find my long time best friend." The boy said in a quiet voice.

"Really? What's his name?"

"His name i-"

"YOOOONGIIIII!! THERE YOU ARE!" A tall guy with an acorn hairstyle came running fast towards us.

It was Hobi. My guy best friend.

"JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPE!!" The dude shouted.

"Jhope?" I thought to myself as I see the two boys hugging each other as they jump around like little monkeys.

"Yoongi where were youuuu? I had to go around the whole school to find you."

"What about me? I did the same thing for you too, Hoseok." I argued at him.

Hobi replied me back with a guilty laugh but ended with his most iconic smile. "Anyways  Naomi meet my best friend Yoongi. Yoongi this is  Naomi."

 And yes my name is Naomi.

"Hi Naomi." Yoongi says my name. 

"Let's hurry up now! We have english class. You know our teacher and especially how scary she is." Hobi said.

"You're right. Mrs. Smith is one hell of a strict teacher."

"You're not even allowed to talk, stand, move, blink, or even breeeeaathe."

"Yoongi do you have english with us with Mrs. Smith?" I asked.

"Uh yes...."

Then both me and Hobi screamed. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Get ready Yoongi." Both Hobi and I warned him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(In English Class)

Mrs. Smith, our english teacher invited Yoongi inside the class and introduced him to the class. Yoongi picked the empty seat that was in front of me and sat there.

Mrs. Smith started doing attendance.

"Gianna!"
"Here!"

"Hoseok!"
"Here!"

"Jungkook!"

There was no answer.

"Jungkook?!"

There was know answer once again.

"All right. I guess his education isn't necessary for him."

"Justin!"
"Present," Justin thought he did something cool.

"Naomi!"
"Here!"
I  hate shouting in front of 25 other students.

"Taehyung!"

There was no answer. Yikes.

"Taehyung?!"

Mrs. Smith marked him absent.

Just when the teacher was about to call another student's name, the door creaked open. Two boys walked in. It was Jungkook and Taehyung.

"You are both late!" Mrs Smith started yelling at them.

"Bbut-." Jungkook startled.

"Both of you go to the office and get a late slip. Right now! I don't want anyone to be disturbing my class!"

From what I can see both Jungkook and Taehyung started laughing on the inside as they got out through the door.

Mrs. Smith finished doing the attendance and went around the whole classroom collecting phones from everyone. It's her number one rule. Phones must be shut off and handed in the basket. Once that was done she started her boring lesson.

I suddenly heard a "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound.

I looked down at my stomach.

Shit. Not again.

I don't know why but my stomach decides to make such strange growling sounds often and I'm not even hungry!

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Please shut up.

It was gone and I sighed in relief.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRR" Shit!

Everyone that was around me turned around and looked towards my direction. Even Yoongi turned around and looked at me. I was so embarrassed that I didn't know what to say to him.

"I'm just hungry." I said to him.

Yoongi just started to chuckle and turned back around.

Well that was interesting.

———————
Damnnnn I just wrote my first chapter! I hope I'm doing a good job so far. I'll update soon!