Watching you wear/ dress like them

::Jacob::

Ah the top hat, an accessory for any fine gentleman in today's society. This particular hat just so happened to belong to one Jacob, master assassin. It had landed in my possession when he had a last minute mission come up on a walk we were both on a late afternoon walk.

So I did what I though was best and carried it as I made my way through the city of London. I didn't much appreciate the odd looks passersby would give me, most were for the men folk, the ladies were polite enough to ignore me.

I found my home as it had always been, slightly decrepit but homely enough for the likes of me. I feel that a place like this is perfect to hide the looks of me, I'm no spinster, but if I could pull off looking as such I would be safe from roaming eyes. My keys find the rusted lock easily, the damage to it making me try a few times to twist the thing without snapping the thin steel. I pushed my shoulder against the door, the wood of the door had expanded and often made this door unusable. Once inside I kick the door shut behind me and locked it shut, my thoughts wondering if I would pay for someone to replace the lock. I debate with myself as I mounted up the stairs, i muttered to myself as I pulled out yet another key for my pocket and sloted it into the front door of my room, unlike the front door down stairs, this door glided open with ease. The feeling of comfort seeped into my bones as I closed the door, Jacobs hat still in my hands brought me to a conclusion. I had Jacobs hat, but no Jacob, I tried on the spot as I thought over what I should do. In his hurt, I hadn't asked him if I should stay put of meet him elsewhere once he had finished his business with his target.

I held the hat in my hands, my legs began to wonder around my room, my mind ticking on the matter when a knock came for my front door. I stoped in my tracks and eyed the door with a raised eyebrow. I walked over to the door and opened it a crack, the sly smile I spy on the other side makes me open the door.

"I've been looking for you." He chuckled, the chestnut brown of his hair missing an important accessory.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't sure what to do exactly." I scratch my ear, my thought beginning to swarm like angry bees in my skull.

"Well, I'll take that off you hands if you don't mind." He gestured to the hat in question, I looked down at the hat before pulling it away from his awaiting hand and walked further in the room before placing the accessory on top of my head.

"Why don't you come in, we could discuss the terms of the hand over." I smile over to him, tipping the hat ever so slightly forward.

"Negotiations huh?" He scoffed, following me inside.

"Oh yes, seeing as this is an important part of your equipment." I reasoned as I removed the item from my head and hid it behind my back.

"Is that right?" He pried as he leaned in closer, I squirmed away from him and walked over to the couch.

"Get the door won't you?" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes for emphasis, his eyes roll playfully before he stalked never to the door and closed it, the sound of the lock twisting shut could be heard.

"Thank you, take a seat please." Jacob complied, his thighs brushed mine as he took a seat.

"Will you give me my hat now?" He asked, his voice just a whisper next to my ear, the heat of his breath ghosted over the skin of my neck.

"What do I get for looking after such an important hat?" I pout, not looking him in the eye as I picked a strand of hair off the fabric on the brim.

"Hmm, let's see." He mused, his hand coming to rest on my thigh, even through the fabric of my dress I could feel the warmth. I stayed as still as possible, his lips trailing kisses along my neck and newline.