Dinner and Some Sex

Thanks for all the encouragement guys. You made my month almost xD but we shall now continue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our little confrontation Lewis left to get ready and I got myself dried up. He was  blushing after I had him on the wall it was funny. I shook my head, " Dat nigga could get some ass any day " I said out loud and I started laughing. I walked over to my drawer which seemed to have a bunch of clothes in my size. I shook my head and grabbed a random polo and some jeans, " These nigga's on some creep shit. " I shook my head, put the clothes on and my shoes. I checked myself in the mirror to see if I stood out too much and I seemed flee and reserved, which I didn't mind because the less noticeable you are, the less drama there is and complications.  I checked myself out some more before I got my hoodie and left out to go to the lobby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went down to the lobby to see Lewis waiting, he looked fine as hell with the knew Jordan's on. I walked closer and I smelled... was that axe? " You look.. " I stopped myself from saying what I wanted to say. He looked over and got up to meet me. " What's up man? ", he said and the bro hugged me. I never got the point of a bro hug and a hug. The consist of the same thing, I shook my head mentally and returned the hug. 

" So... ", He paused awkwardly, " Where do you want to eat? "

" I don't know. ", I shrugged, " You tell me. "

" You not picky about food? "

" Nope because food is food and is meant to be eaten. " 

" Alright. ", He smiled and started walking towards the door.

I followed after him and saw that he had a car. I checked it out real quick before we got in. "A man shall always know and understand his car because it's the second most important thing besides your family " I kept that one piece of my dad before I left. I kinda miss them but I knew what I did was for the better. I got in and Lewis started the car looking over at me briefly and focused on pulling out of park. He tried to start small conversation.

" What did you do before you got recruited? " He payed attention to the road, but quickly looked at me.

" I was selling drugs " I said bluntly, in every situation it always seems to be the same conversation, no matter who it is. I can already for tell how this will turn out. He's going to start going on about how it's bad and not the thing I should have gotten into.

" Me too ", he didn't look over but I saw him grip the steering wheel tighter than before. Don't get me wrong I was surprised. He continued, " I miss it. The streets, my homies, the drugs. It was my life and I was okay with that. " I understood what he was saying. He's been in here longer than I have, but that feeling to go back to your origins is always there. I put my hand on his back because it seem like the thing to do and it was because he relaxed a little.

He drove for a little more and then I saw the sign to olive garden. I raised my eyebrow at him, " Olive Garden? " he looked over and laughed. " Why do you sound disappointed? ", I shook my head and replied back, " I don't have Olive Garden money ", I checked my pockets, " In fact, I don't even have any money because I left my wallet. Shit! ". He just laughed at my response and took his wallet out. " I got you man ", he patted my shoulder and unlocked his door to get out.

I thought passed through my head and I quickly shook it off following his lead, we walked in to be greeted by this really cheery white lady. He looked us over and stopped at Lewis, " How may I help you si- guys? ". I eyed her because she seemed to be more focused on Lewis than the both of us. Lewis answered her and I quickly scanned the area and stopped at a familiar face, my eyes widened. It couldn't have been him, " Jamal you coming? " The head popped up at my name and my suspicions were true. " Jamal. " Lewis put his hand on my shoulder, I clicked back into reality and followed the brunette. I felt his eyes on me with every move.