Daddy

Sorry for this long over due update. I promised my readers for an update and here I am working through this writers block.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After James busted in on me and Lewis's make out session, I decided to get dressed. I always went for the laid back nonchalant look, which consisted of some joggers, my roshe ones and a random T-shirt, but this was school. I decided to go for more of a preppy look. I decided on a button up, with a sweater on top, some jeans and my Sperry's. I know that's some white kid shit, but those were for important events, like job interviews so I could get off the streets someday.

I walked out my room to be met by Lewis's chest. God this nigga needs a bell on his ass because he always sneaking around somewhere. " How the fuck does your big foot ass make it through my apartment without making a sound? " I said chuckling at myself. He smacked my ass in response and I whimpered. " That mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble. I might have to give you these strokes real quick to last you through the day. ".

I looked at him and shook my head. I'm feeling some type of way about him and its definitely not just them A1 strokes I've gotten. " I think I can manage without you trying to plug my ass again. ", I turned away from, but then paused. " You can get me Starbucks though. I've been craving a strawberry frap. and a lemon cake for a while now. " I continued out the door.

I walked towards the elevator, pressed the button and waited for it to come up. The elevator wasn't moving fast enough for me and a nigga was actually considering taking some stairs. right when I was about to make up my mind the elevator decided to pop up. I waited for the doors to open and started walking through them until I bumped into something hard. The thing started chuckling and I backed up and looked up.

" My bad. I wasn't paying attention ", I rubbed my had. He chuckled again, " I see, but you good bro. Ain't you new though? ". He smiled and I returned the smile. " Yeah. Came in on Saturday. James is making me go to school though. Ain't been in school for some years. ". He nodded and was going to say something, but Lewis came around the corner. " Aight. You ready to go? ", he looked at me then whoever mystery man is. " I see you met Kamerion. " I saw his jaw tightened by that statement.

I see there is some tension between these two. Don't wanna delve into something like this, especially when I just came 2 days ago.

Although it was amusing watching these two bulls stare each other down, I was growing impatient. " Are you going to move or do I need to take the bus to school and hope we don't have a repeat of last night? " I asked. He looked at me. smirked and then nodded his head. I doubt that smirk is any good. It has a nigga actually considering taking the bus just to bypass the after math of the situation.

" I see you got a new bitch with you. This one is kinda sexy too " Kamerion looked over at me licking his lips.

" Bitch? " Me and Lewis asked at the same time. I started to laugh. Nigga got me fucked up if he thinks he's going to refer to me as some dog as if he knows me.

" Nah I ain't never no one's bitch. Even if I was I see you not pulling none yourself. ". I tried to shut it down quick. That nigga has a smart mouth. First impression : He's rude as fuck. " Lets go Lewis. I got an education to catch up on. Not worrying about niggas who think they stunting. ". I decided to take the stairs down so I didn't have to spend another moment with the heavy amount of bullshit that was in the air.

I descended down the stairs taking them two at a time. Seconds later I hear the door I came out of open and a set of foot steps. " Slow down nigga, damn! ". I sped up my pace not paying him any mind. " Slow the fuck down! ". I still wasn't listening until moments later his arms were wrapping around me. I could feel his heart beating on my back and his breath on my neck.