Forty Two

Chen Linong

"What the heck's with your expression?"

I pouted even more when Lingchao notice my mood for today.

"As if you're not use to him? It's been months since he last saw Xukun, you knew he can't be away from him for that long. We should be thankful he's still breathing as of now."

I threw Justin a death glare but he just shrugged as if he don't care about what I can do to him.

"Stop it guys. Don't make him cry."

I stood up to give Feitong a hit but he is so fast to runaway and stick his tongue out on me.

I returned to my seat, I miss him so much but I think it is way better than being with me. He is currently finishing his sessions in order to live normally so I am patiently waiting for him. Sigh.

"I remember, Ziyang's inviting us later for dinner."

I look up at Lingchao who's currently playing with Dinghao. "Why?"

"I don't know."

"Bet he is just inviting you."

"Fvck you, Linong."

I laugh at him but Zhangjing hit my shoulder.

"Stop teasing him okay?"

I nodded but still sheepishly smiling. Our prof came not too long after and started discussing. When the classes ended I think I am fully depreciated already.

"You really not coming with me?"

"Nope. Don't wanna disturb your date. Enjoy!"

Zhangjing waves his hands on Lingchao then grabbed me to runaway. We bid goodbye to each other when we reach the school's gate, I was walking to the bus stop when a car suddenly stop matching my walk. Suddenly my heart starts beating fast, I just calmed down when the car window went down and a familiar voice speak.

"You going home already?"

I smiled at him.

"Yeah."

"Get in, We'll drop you home."

"Uh-uh. No need. Thanks so much!"

I smiled at them and they just waved at me after few arguments on whether they should leave me or forced me to get in. I shake my head, still wonder how the hell did they end up together.

"Good thing comes those who wait."

I smiled to myself and sighed again. Whenever I am seeing my friends happy with their lovelife it made me miss Kun so much more. I continued walking after that talk with Justin and Fan Chengcheng, I noticed a huge amount of girls in the bus stop as if there's an artist waiting with them. They kept on giggling and taking pictures, when I came in the area I just opened my phone and put my earphones on to faked some sounds, I usually do this whenever I am not in the mood to talk. Minutes after that the noise from the surrounding stops even if I am damn curious I dare not to move.

"You are 5 minutes late."

I look at the man who stood in front of me and I can't help but be amuse because of his looks. I didn't notice that my phone slipped in my hands, he picked it up then gave it back to me I didn't bother look if it was in good condition.

"Are you just going to look at me?"

After saying that he hugged me and I don't know why but the gasps we received from all the people around is like music in my ears. I am somehow so proud because of him now.

"Did you miss me?"

I nodded while my eyes are still close and hug him tightly.

"Damn miss you, I thought I was going to die."

He pulled from the hug and kiss my forehead (Uwi na, may nanalo na! XD)   in front of everyone and I literally heard some sobs out there but I don't give a fvck. This man is mine! Dream on but that fact wont change.

"Stop saying something about going to die or death, I'm still not fine and somehow I felt traumatized because of that word."

I laugh because he smiled but his expression is still sour.

"I am sorry."

"It's fine, let's go?"

We hopped in the bus and sit in the 5th row, when I remembered something I looked at him again.

"Ow. Why are you giving me that glare?"

I raise my eyebrow then hit his head.

"Who gives you permission to brush your hair up!?"

He touches it as if he did something wrong.

"Why? Does it not suit me?"

"It suits you well that all that damn girls can't quit staring at you."

He laughs at me and pulled me again in a hug, I bite his shoulder because of the fact that he is loving what I said and that is making me feel some embarassment. 

"Okay fine, I won't use this style again when we are outside. This look is for you only, okay? Now calm down."

He caress my face before giving a light pinch on my cheek. "Promise?"

"Promise."

We smiled to each other, he talks about stuff and details about his sessions.

"Dr. Fan misses you, you should visit her sometime."

"Yeah. I will."

"When?"

"When we have kids already."

"Ow. We should get married first, tho?"

I look at him shocked, is he considering that fact? Me and him having a family together?

"Why? Don't you want that?"

I shake my head immediately, so scared that he might misunderstand me.

"I-I just can't believe that you are saying that."

"Why? Am I too harsh on you before?"

"Honestly, yes."

He look at me in the eye and I felt my heart beats fast, it's been years but I am still not use to his stares.

"I love you."

My eyes sparks because of that. Before I can say anything he kisses me right there.

END.