Eighteen - Extra Chapter

Third person POV

"Kid. Don't kill me with that stares of yours."

I laugh but he just remained his poker face.

"It's damn coincidence. You are here in this place, same with Linong?"

He rolled his eyes and I laugh again. Damn this kid sure knows what's going on around him, he's so smart.

"You're right it's coincidence. I didn't know he is here."

I sarcasticay said. He rolled his eyes on me. I turn around so he can't see me losing my focus and control.

"Yeah right! You cannot fool me with that innocent look of yours, I know what you are planning so stop it."

What he said makes me real mad. I turn around and walk to him.

"Stop me if you can."

I whispered in his ears and when I look at him he has this look that can scare anyone. I look at his lips and when he became aware of that he pushes me.

"You won't benefit anything in what you are doing."

We used to play a lot before. A lot. Tss.

"Don't tell me you are jealous?"

"Damn! W-Why would I?"

I made a serious face.

"Then if not, stop infering!"

I walked passed him slightly bumping him. This kid really got through my nerves, he ruined my day. I'm so happy awhile ago because of Linong's presence already!

Regardless if he doesn't feel the same way to me I'll still like him. I smirked at the thought. I need to be aware of my surroundings from now on.