Twelve

Chen Linong

I woke up with a strange feeling the other day I didn't know I actually fell asleep besides Kun. I looked around the room and saw Kun standing near the door staring at me, I stood up and approach him. I feel his forehead to check if he has still fever.

"Are you fine? Do you still feel the pain."

He's just staring at me the whole time and it's strange because he has never look at me this way.

"Why?"

I ask. But, then I was surprised when he suddenly kissed me, later then I returned his kisses he pushes me to the bed without cutting the kiss. He was about to take my clothes off when I decided to stop him.

"Wait!"

He raised his left eyebrow and smirk.

"Ahm. I-I gotta go!"

I hurriedly stood up, walk to the door and went out of the room.

"Nong? You're still here?"

I looked at Xukun's father he was holding some sort of newspaper I didn't know its still his thing.

"Uh. Yeah Uncle, I actually going home already. See you again next time!"

He's about to say something but I didn't wait for it and just ran out. When I arrived at our house my mom nags at me for not telling I won't go home for the night my dad just look at me as if what I did is such a disappointing one. Well I just shrugged my shoulder, good thing his fiancé's not here.

I fixed my things I would be needing in the vacation and sent a photo of one in our group chat they are all pressured now because of it.

Lingchao: Guess Zhangjing will only packed food for the trip.

Feitong: Yeah, forget about the clothes what's important is the food itself! Hahahaha.

Dinghao: Stop it guys. He might forget about the food because I heard Yanjun's coming too.

Zhangjing: Shut up, you idiots!

Zhangjing:Wait what? are you serious?!

Lingchao: Yeah! Turned out he was Yue yue's close friend. You don't have to tell thanks, you're welcome in advance. Kekeke.

Linong: Shut it guys. He won't be able to sleep for days because of that I bet!

Zhangjing: Even you, Linong? I thought you're on my side. Huhuhu.

I laughed because of that. Zhangjing sent stickers and I just log out and continue fixing my things. Hours later and I finished everything, I heard knocks on my door so I stood up to check who it was.

"Why?"

A maid showed up in front of me.

"Sir Xukun's at the dining looking for you."

I crossed my eyebrows I immediately closed the door and went down I saw him talking seriously with dad but I don't care I approached him and caressed his face.

"W-Wait. Why?"

He said confused.

"You're sick right, why the hell did you go here? You should atleast rest for a day."

"Language, okay? And I'm sick?"

"Yeah. You told me you're hurt?"

He looked at me still confused but shrugged the topic off.

"I came here because my dad told me you went in our house. Why didn't you show yourself to me?"

I shake upon his response. Did he just forget I'm at his side sleeping the other night? I look at him waiting for him to say he is just joking but he is damn serious.

"He didn't went home last night thought he was with you but I was wrong."

My dad said in between and Xukun looked at me as if doubting me.

"Where did you sleep last night?"

I gulped how can I say I sleep with him last night when he can't even remember? Plus in front of my father who's gonna kill me if I admitted to sleep at their place for the second time around?

I looked at him seriously without telling anything. What's going on?