Thirty Three

Third Person P.O.V

Baekho didn't able to sleep well because that Dinghao kid didn't leave his house, even if he looks so strong and he gives off the aura of punching anyone anytime he is not really like that. He massage his temple because Jonghyun's stressing him out, Dinghao is currently watching some cartoons in his receiving area and he just let him. He started cooking for breakfast, even if he didn't like it when someone invades his privacy but this time it's fine with him since his side is at fault.

"Wow! It looks delicious, faster faster I wanna eat!"

He closes his eyes because of the kid's reaction. Where did this kid got his energy like this in early morning?

"Can't you just go back there? You abandon watching cartoons just to irritate me here? Go."

The kid tsk-ed and leave him. He cannot believe his eyes and ears because of that. He closes his eyes to control him self and resumed from cooking. When he is done he took his apron off and went out of the kitchen.

"Let's eat---"

He stops on track when he saw the man standing in front of Dinghao. He gulp upon the realization that he forgot calling the guy and explain his situation last night.

"Sewoon..."

"Who is he?"

Just hearing his tone make him shivers, he hate it whenever Sewoon uses that tone cause that's just mean he has done something that makes him disappointed.

"I-I'll explain, okay?"

Sewoon rolled his eyes and started walking in his room he pulled his hair out of frustrations and look at his boyfriend's direction.

"Did I make him upset?"

He looks at Dinghao who is currently looking at him with confusions.

"Nope. You can eat if you want to, we'll just talk."

He follows Sewoon in his room and when he entered he realized how mess was his room. He forgot to fixed his bed too. He immediately went there to fix it and throw his used clothes inside his bathroom.

"I'm sorry."

He said with heavy breaths.

"Why are you saying sorry? Did you do something wrong last night?"

His eyes widen because of Sewoon's remarks.

"No-Yes, I mean partly I did."

The guy just raised an eyebrow as if asking him to elaborate whatever he is saying. He started explaining from the start and the reason why Dinghao is there, Sewoon just listened to him without butting in Baekho doesn't know if he believes him but he said everything without leaving any detail.

"Are you sure that's what really happened?"

Baekho nodded continuosly, he hopes his boyfriend believes him tho since it was the truth in the first place.

Sewoon looks at him and then walks towards his direction. "You, behave yourself before yo regret it."

"I'm behaving myself! I was just helping a friend out."

The guy just raised an eyebrow then push him to the bed. He didn't know Sewoon is that strong enough to be able to push him just like that. He's proud tho. He started kissing him and the guy took off his clothes in between,

"Wait! I didn't lock the door." Baekho tries to stand up but Sewoon didn't let him.

"Who cares about that Damn lock?"

Just then his boyfriend resume in kissing him. He's not ready for some action this early morning but he won't let this opportunity pass.