Three

Someone's POV

I walked to the person who is currently sleeping in one of the clinic's bed. I was mesmerized by him for the nth time if only he has no boyfriend I would make my move already. I sighed. I caress his face, even in sleeping he looks so gentle and fragile.

I was about to kiss his forehead when someone speak from the back.

"What do you think you're doing?"

He looks at me as if he knew me for so long.

"None of your business."

I continued caressing Linong's face even if this guy is there watching me. I don't know where did I get the courage to do that tho.

"You knew who's that guy's boyfriend right? You won't like it if he found out what you're doing now."

I stood up and went to him.

"Why? Are you going to tell him what I have done?"

I smirk and went over him.

"Even if I don't tell him, if you continue to do that I think you'll get caught right handed."

"Right?"

I close the gap within him and me. I kissed him and that made him froze, I'm kissing him deeply but he just pushed me away. I lick my lower lip.

"Pervert."

He rolled his eyes and walk pass me. I grabbed his arms and that made his eyes wide.

"I hope you mind your own business, kid."

"I don't care about you! If you like that person you shouldn't kiss random people."

He pulled his arms and continued walking.

I shook my head. Fierce.

---

Chen Linong

"Glad you're awake!"

Dinghao's voice welcomed me the moment I open my eyes.

"You enjoyed being the sleeping beauty, eh?"

Justin laughs at his own remarks. I rolled my eyes. I am glad I slept but to woke up with them in sight, I wanna go back to sleep again.

"I had a good sleep but wake up bad."

Zhangjing throws a pillow to me. I laughed. They are so sweet.

"Let's go grab some dinner already! I'm hungry."

Lingchao said as he pulled my arms in order for me to stand up.

"Me too."

Feitong agreed without looking at us. He just continued playing with his phone.

---

"What do you want to eat? All charge to Linong! Yehey."

They clapped in chorus.

"This is for a great photo I took. Thank me later guys!"

Lingchao said as if he won some grand prize. The others just roll their eyes.

"Whatever guys. Let's eat so we can go home already."

We order some food and ofcourse before digging it, Lingchao ask for a groupie.

"Smile!"

He surely gonna upload that one again. Tsk. I smiled while looking at the camera. Once we're done I started grabbing some food. Zhangjing get too much food that made me distracted.