Thirty Four

Chen Linong

Its's been a week since we came back to school, rumors about the break up easily go around the campus but no one confirm it tho some posts about Xukun and Bei going out were on fire in the past days. Jonghyun on the other hand never seems to bother me anymore.

"That's your tenth sigh for the day."

I look at Zhangjing but he is not looking at me, his eyes were fixed in whatever he is watching.

"Sorry."

"Why what happened?"

Justin sit down beside me and give me a soda.

"Just thinking about things to do."

"And that made you sigh? D'you think I'll believe you? Tsk."

I just pouted hearing him say that. This kid surely know how to knock some sense out of me sometimes. Lingchao entered the classroom waving at us, I saw how our classmates eyes set on him. Girls or boys are falling for him and that's what keeping us from not letting him go alone whenever and wherever.

"What's with the mood today?"

"Why?"

"You all look down, eh."

I look at my friends and found out that he was right, even Feitong and Dinghao are not that talkative today.

"What? Party later you on?"

Lingchao said excitedly, saw Justin and Zhangjing shakes their head as they look at him. I just nodded and that earn some glare from my friends.

"Why?"

"Tsk. You're on cause there is no one to stop you now right?"

Lingchao said that words a bit too loud that some of my classmates look at us. I threw him my notebook and he easily dodge it.

"Oops, sorry." he said giving me a peace sign I just rolled my eyes. There's nothing I can do tho.

We fixed ourselves when we saw our prof entered the classroom I forced myself to listen earnestly caused I don't want to cram but seems like my body and mind is not cooperative today.

"I don't wanna study anymore."

Zhangjing smack Dinghao's back and we all laugh about it.

"Your parents will be here next week fixed yourself by then!"

Dinghao just did the tsk-ed sound. We all started to focus in reviewing when Yanjun came to our place. I smiled at him and he just nod, seems like someone woke up in the wrong side of bed today.

"Let's talk."

My friends and I looked at each other. I only watches this kind of drama in television so I was kinda anticipated.

"Talk about what?"

Zhangjing answered but didn't bother to look at Yanjun. Feitong looks at us as if asking what's going on and I just shrugged in return.

"Do you want me to say it here or you'll stand up and talk to me in private."

Zhangjing stood up and fixed his things before turning around and walk out of us. Yanjun followed him and when they are gone just then we breathe. They didn't even bother to excuse theirselves to us so that maybe a big issue.

"What's going on with that two?"

Asks Justin.

"Dunno. But, let me tell you this. If you ever experiencing some dilemma in love don't hesitate to tell us okay? Wel'll listen and so  that we won't be surprised like this again."

Lingchao said still looking at the direction of both.

"How sure are you that it's about love?"

I ask him amd he just look at me then smiled.

"I felt the tension. It's not something that for friends to settle tho."

He winked at me and I faked a vomit. This guy seriously!

"But, Yanjun once break Zhangjing's heart. I don't want our friend to experience it again."

We all look at Dinghao and here he is again with his serious face that's once in a blue moon only appeared.

I hope it's not that. I am wishing for the two to be happy.