.he ain't the one.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, also I wanted to talk about something."

I said Okay and ended the call. I saw Liam and Marie walking out of their house.

"Hey, Liam." I waved to him. "Hello, Zayn. Wanna join?" He said pointing to the car.

"You go, I'll come with Harry. Have to pick him up first."

"Okay." He said and sat in the car and left with Marie.

I sat in my car and turning on the ignition, I started driving. After ten minutes, I reached to Harry's place and honked the car. He came out with his smile and showed his dimples. This is his charming thing, girls fall for those dimples.

"Hey there, lad." He said getting in the car.  I greeted back and started driving again.

"So you wanted to talk about something?" I asked. "Hmm. As you know, we both are atheist of love, we don't believe in it, right?"

"Yes, so?" I asked, my eyes on the road. Why would he bring this topic up?

"But you know what, I feel like there actually is something about love, I mean, the feeling is really beautiful."

What? Harry, you cannot do that. I mean, that's not his style. I know him well. What is he even saying? When did he get all the feelings, the emotions of love?

"What the fuck. Harry you were sure that girls only attract you, it always will be a fling thing. Where did this come from?" I asked looking at him.

Whatever Marie said, it's coming true. She said, she knows Harry has a feeling for love, that is actually happening.

"Eyes on the road or we will die." I did as he said. "I thought the same, that maybe Love was bullshit and these emotions are wicked. But ever since I've met Sophia, things have changed."

"What? Marie?" I asked shocked. Did he really say her name?

"Yes. She is everything that they describe a perfect girl to be and whenever she is with me I feel something different."

I rolled my eyes. He was talking like some girl in love with the man of her dreams.

"But I thought you had something for Jasmine?" I remember what Marie told me about Jasmine liking Harry.

"She is not of my type." He said as it was an obvious fact.

"Then what about that kiss?"

"That was just a dare." This is not done. This will go all the way to wrong direction. Jasmine likes Harry, Harry likes Marie and Marie thinks Harry is just a friend to her.

"Harry, what have you done." I whispered. "What?" He asked confused. "Err. Nothing."

He gave me a look I didn't understand.

"Are you planning to confess your feelings to Marie?"

"Maybe. Soon. I think she feels the same for me."

No. She doesn't.

"She said she loves to be around me and we flirt all the time." He stated. Being around someone and flirting doesn't mean you are in love with that person. That means, you guys are really good friends and enjoy each other's company. I flirt with her too, but yet we could never even establish any kind of friendship.

I remained silent, as it would've been of no use to make him realize anything. Right now, his head is filled with the concept of love and when someone believes that they are in love, they would never want to believe anything against it.