Chapter 3

Chapter 3 :)

The drive home back to Skye's was silent but Skye decided to break the silence with the radio when 'The Kill' came on, Jared looked at Skye who was now singing to the lyrics he then joined in, her red hair was tied up in a ponytail she was wearing black skinny jeans and a smart top from Moonsoon. The song finally finished before they pulled into her road, she lived in Camden Market just an hour away from the venue where they first met. All the houses looked identical but the way to make Skye's house stand out from the rest was the police car outside her home.

Two police officers where taking away a man, he was tall with a bald head he looked at Jared's car before getting into the back of the police car, when Jared looked at Skye she had her hood up covering her face.

"Skye do you know him?" Jared asked in a worried tone, Skye just nodded back at him not making eye contact, the police then took off and Jared pulled up on a kerb, "Okay their gone now" he said taking off her hood reavealing her tearstained face, "Skye?" he said taking her hand he leaned in and kissed her cheek gently taking a tear with the kiss, Skye looke up to him,

"I'm fine" she said getting out of the car and digging into her pockets for her keys to her house when her mother came rushing out into the driveway Skye and Jared was on.

"Skye, dont worry sweetie his gone now, its all over I promise" said her mother embracing her daughter into a tight squeeze, he looked at them with concern, how was that man? and what did her mother mean by its all over?