0.7

(this whole chapter is going to be Hayes' POV)

"There's nothing going on between us." I rolled my eyes as our moms asked again.

They made us come to lunch with them just so they could talk to us.

Claudia sat beside me drinking her lemonade. It was obvious that she didn't want to be here. Either did I. We could be exploring the streets of Sydney right now but no. We're stuck getting lectured on something we didn't do.

"Claudia are you even listening?" Olivia said and Claudia looked up.

"No not really." Claudia bluntly said making me snicker a little. My mom gave me a warning look.

"Well you should be." Olivia said.

"Why? There's nothing going on between us. We told you that 200 times but you still continue to lecture us." Claudia said and i knew this conversation wasn't going to end well. Nothing ends well when Claudia gets annoyed.

"You guys are being too suspicious to be not hiding anything." Olivia said making me roll my eyes.

"What are we being suspicious about?!"

"You two went to dinner by yourselves yesterday like a date." Olivia said. She wasn't wrong. Anybody else who wasn't us could think we were on a date but we weren't. "And then i FaceTime you and your in the same bed and you have your arms around her." She points at me.

"That's just a position i like to sleep in." I tried to explain to them.

"Hayes, do not start catching an attitude." My mom scolded me and i rolled my eyes.

"No. This is bullshit. I don't even care that you don't believe us anymore, but you wasting my time here in Australia that I'm supposed to be spending with Claudia." I said as i stood up from my chair and walked away with Claudia right behind me.

We got to the parking garage and Claudia unlocked the car door. I immediately get into the car and slam the door.

Clau gets into the diner seat. I run my hand through my hair and down my face.

"Hayes, calm down." Claudia said as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

I groaned. "This is bad timing."

"What is bad timing?" Claudia lifted her head up.

"This." Is all i said before i grabbed her face and smashed her lips into mine. She didn't kiss back immediately but when she realized what was going on, she kissed back.

Claudia broke the kiss and i leaned my head against hers. After taking a breath she conectes our lips again.

I carefully pulled her over the center console and onto my lap as her hands got lost in my hair. My lips trailed down to her neck and left marks down her neck.

Suddenly i heard pounding on the window making me jump. It was my mom. She looked around through the window.

Claudia was frozen. "She can't seem us. The windows are the highest tint level."

Relief washed over me as Claudia jumped back into the driver seat and covered her neck with her hand.

I rolled down the window.

"What do you want?" I tried to sound irritated but right now i was the happiest guy on the planet.

"I just want to apologize." My mom said. "I understand that i can trust you two now and i know you guys wouldn't do something reckless like that."

"Thank you, mom." I simply said.

"Your mom is still mad." My mom said to Claudia.

"Of course she is." Claudia rolled her eyes her hand still covering her neck.

"I'll see if i can catch up with you two later." My mom said and i nodded as she left.

I rolled up the window Claudia flipped down the mirror examining the dark hickies on her neck.

"Shit, Hayes." Claudia covered her neck again.

"Sorry." I laughed. "You got me excited."