Chapter 2: Village Defense and UNSC Retaliation.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What is it?" I asked while looking at Ryan.

"I got reports from the scouts that say that a village far from here is currently under siege by the White Fang. What do we do?" Ryan reported

"Mobilize the troops. Get any nearby forces to the village and have them prepared to defend the village. I'm joining in on this defense personally."

"Understood." Ryan said as he left to mobilize the troops.

~3rd POV~
Location: Village

The White Fang members didn't stop their attack on the village as villagers were being gunned down on sight by the White Fang as even children were being gunned down by them as well. Many buildings were being burnt or blown up as civilians were running and hiding to avoid being massacred by the White Fang members there.

"Look at them run." Laughed a White Fang member while gunning a villager insight.

"Ahahahaha! Run!" Said a White Fang member as he was shooting at

"Die!" Yelled another White Fang member as he shot a male human in the face.

All of the White Fang surround the village as a faunas elder begged "Please!! Have mercy!" as he and the other villagers were about to be executed.

"You're a disgrace to your own kind and traitors like you don't deserve mercy!" A White Fang member yelled as he slapped the elder as another White Fang member said "The only thing you deserve now is dea-" as he didn't face as his head was blown off by a railgun as all the villagers who were covering the children's eyes as well as White Fang members were horrified that a person's head was blown off.

A man wearing War Master armor reveals himself as Jaune Arc as he was the one that blew off a White Fang member's head off with a railgun.

"S-Stand back you filthy human! We got you outnumbered and outgunned!" Said one of the WF (White Fang) members as they all pointed their weapons at Jaune, who were trying to intimidate him

"No. I believe that you're the ones that are outnumbered." Jaune said in a cold and deadly tone as that sent chills to their spines.

Then all of a sudden, the WF members are surrounded by a lot of UNSC Marine and Army troopers while the ODSTs had cut off the White Fang's escape route.

"W-who are you." A White Fang member said as all the White Fang members were surrounded by a lot of UNSC Marines, Army troopers, and ODSTs.

Jaune was silent for a few seconds until he would say something that would make all of the WF members regret attacking the village.

"For the atrocities, you have all committed. You are all sentenced to die!!"

Without a second thought, Jaune fired his railgun at a WF member as he blew right through the member's aura as it blew a huge hole on the WF member's chest.