"I know shorty I'm looking like a full course meal"after me and my momma talked. She got a phone call "okay thank you"

"The bus is outside they said that they picked everyone up on the list" I got up and hugged my mama and left the house. I got on the party bus "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they yells " let's turn the fuckk up" I yelled. Nola and Asia came up to me " happy birthday sisterrr" they yelled ova the music. "Thanks" i hugged them and sat down getting something to drink a stripper came up to me and started twerking on the floor I started to take money out throwing it at her.

I got up went to where everybody at and they was rolling blunts for me. So I grabbed one and lit.

I was hitting them bitches back to back . My song came on so I started to twerk on my sisters. After my song went off. I felt the bus stop so I went to ask him why we stopping "we have arrived at the club miss" I nodded my head and told him to turn down the music "aye everybody we have arrived at the club" I said they all jumped out the bus and went into the club. Me and Asia stayed back because I need to put on my other outfit "I asked the bus driver can he get out so I can change and he did

After Asia helped me with putting my outfit on we walked out the bus and went into the club. When we walked into the club all i seen was People dancing and it was packed " THE BIRTHDAY GIRL HAS ARRIVED SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLA" the dj yelled ova the mic everybody said happy birthday we walked into our section. I seen Kayden he was my date to the club I mean why not invite the person who took your virginity.

He got up and hugged me "happy birthday with yo fine ass" I rolled my eyes and said thank you we rolled some more blunts and I smoked 3 on them by my self and the rest with Mari. My cousins Armoney and Corey gave me 18 shots in the shape of 18 so I shot those back to back. As a right now I was drink asl.Ciara body party came on and I seen Kayden on his phone I walked up to him and started giving him a lap dance.

"Dammnnn she grinding on his shit" somebody said. I kept on dancing on him. I felt him getting hard, I was horny so why not and plus it's my birthday "oooh shit that go king" I jumped up quick and sober up quick asl, I looked around and seen Clare walking up to our section looking mad asl. "SO THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW" I rolled my eyes "ITS MY BIRTHDAY I CAN DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT. GON DO WHAT YOU BEEN DOING OUT HERE ON THESE STREETS.

I could tell he was pissed I was kind of getting scared but I made sure my eyes didn't show no fear. " aye Yoo leave her along" Kayden said  that's where he went wrong. King jumped ova the table And punched Kayden and the eye and grabbed him by this collar "who the fuck you think you talking to son if I see you in these streets I'm busing a cap in you and yo mama shit so you betta shit the fuck down" Kayden sat down and nodded his head his scary ass. But Clare wouldn't let him go. so I stumbled ova to wear they was "king let him the fuck go" he let him go and grabbed my arm pulling me out the club.

He pushed me to the wall beside the club "fuck you dancing on him for" who is he all in my business didnt I tell him I was done with his ass?

"Fuck you putting your hands on people kids for" I shot back I rolled my eyes and turned my head cause he was trying to kiss me "Kyla" I just started crying all my emotions just came out "Why you call me bitch" I cried I shouldn't have drunk that much.

"Why you ain't come to my mama funeral when I needed you there" he asked my putting his hand on my face so I can turn around and look at him in the eyes "I was mad at you and I'm  still is."

"So that give you the right not to come when somebody needed you. You always putting yo self befoe anybody else you neva think of the consequences, you kno what you right we done with each other go have fun at yo party and just kno I'm killing that lil nigga" then he walked away I just sat right there it crying. That shit was he said he me hard. If only I didn't have a attitude or been drunk or high this shit wouldn't have happened. Now Clare finna kill somebody N it's because of me. I just
Walked back to our section and sat down and cried "come on let's take you home" Nola said

I got up and walked behind her we went to the parking lot where the Uber was at Nola got and I got in right after her. "You wanna tell me what happened" I shook my head no and I layed my head on the window. Once we got to the house I said bye to Nola. Went to my room and fell asleep.

Worst Birthday Ever !😭

As Kayden 👆🏽 Age 18

As Kayden 👆🏽
Age 18

Armoney & Corey Age 20 Kyla, Nola , Asia twin cousins

Armoney & Corey
Age 20
Kyla, Nola , Asia twin cousins