Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I

Start from the beginning

"Bullshit! Are you trying to start a war!?" I yelled, emphisising the word 'trying'.

"Yes."

I growled lower and got down into my fighting stance. My bangs shadowed my eyes giving me a dangerous appearance. "I wont forgive you for betraying Konoha, who did nothing to deserve this or for hurting Hokage-sama!" I growled.

"There is still time to stop this, pull back your men and we can discuss this in a civilised manor." Hokage-sama tried to negotiate.

"Your old age has made you acostomed to peace... Sarutobi-sensei." the Kazekage hissed in the Hokage's ear. Hokage-sama's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, he looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"You're..." Hokage-sama's breath hitched in his throat, and not because of the blade being held there. I just clicked on what he was about to say.

"...Orochimaru."

"It's good to see you again Sensei, and one of you're new adorable students." Orochimaru hissed like a snake making my skin crawl like it was covered in millions of spiders. He looked over to me and whipped his freakishly long tongue out in the open, just like a snake. I scrunched my face up and snarled like a wolf baring her fangs.

"What are you after?" Hokage-sama asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I want Sasuke-kun." My eyes widened at Orochimaru's answer.

"What the hell are you planning to do to him you bastard!?" I snarled, each word dripping with malice and poison.

"That's a secret." He 'teased'.

"You BASTARD!!!" I exclaimed and charged. In the blink of an eye, I was already behind the vile serpent with a kunai drawn and sent down to him. I missed my target but followed up with a bite to his shoulder. The kunai being held at Hokage-sama's neck dropped and made a clang when it hit the floor of the roof. No screams emitted from Orochimaru's lips as I bit deeper, making sure I had a good hold on him. I heard him chuckle when I bit something that didn't taste like blood.

I gasped and released my hold on the enemy, and collapsed withering in pain. I clutched at my neck and let out gurgled screams at the burning sensation flowing through every corner of my body.

"Hehehe~ how do you like my own brand of poison? It will attach itself to every cell and nerve in your body making you immobilised. However, its only temporary, the effects will wear off in an hour or so." He chuckled at my pathetic form.

"Y-y-you... *cough*.. b-bast-ard *cough*.." I gaged.

"Now back to buisness." Orochimaru turns his attention back to Hokage-sama. They started to talk about shit I couldn't concentrate on because of the damn pain from the poison. I heard explosions occuring throughout the village and could just manage to make out the sight of fires breaking out all over the village.

I shakely brought one hand away from my burning throat and bit my finger, 'I have no idea if I have regained enough chakra to summon them but I have to try..'

"S-summoning... J-jutsu!" I weakily chanted and slammed my hand on the tiles of the roof.

In a puff of smoke; Konoyumi, Daisuke, Kanata, Tsubasa, and Yutsuki appeared.

"Milady." They bowed their heads but when they saw the state I was in they became concerned, no more like extramely worried. "Millady, what's happened to you!?"

"I-It... doesn't.. mater. *cough cough* I-I have.. o-orders... for you..." I choked out. Their worried eyes that bore into mine never ceased. I pushed it to the side and continued giving my orders, "Daisuke... please go...and h-help the *cough* leaf ninja fight off.. the sand... and sound ninja.." I ordered him. He nodded in understanding.

"K-Konoyumi,.. please... help evacuate... the villagers... to a.. s-safe place." She nodded.

"Kanata, y-you help... Daisuke... with the.. enemy." He nodded.

"Tsubasa... go and find... N-Naruto... a-and the others... and help them." Tsubasa nodded and they all disappeared except for Yutsuki.

"Milady, what do you want me to do?" She asked softly.

"I n-need... y-you to .. help... H-Hokage-sama... and protect him... from.. O-Orochimaru. P-please... be careful. He is... stronger than he l-looks." Yutsuki nodded and jumped into action. Fangs bared and snarling, she swiftly lunged and dodged any blow Orochimaru tried to make at her. I chose her to stay and help out bacause she was the fastest of my wolves and knew how to take a hit. While Yutsuki's strong point is her speed, her sister- Konoyumi- was better at strategies.

Hokage-sama used the time Orochimaru was distracted to bind him with a rope made from mud. Hokage-sama shed off his Kage robe and hat to revel his ninja outfit. Yutsuki jumped back and stood beside Hokage-sama, her mouth curled back reveling her razor sharp canines.

Orochimaru also shed the Kage robe and hat he stole from the real Kazekage, reveling his ninja outfit; a white shirt, back pants and undershirt, and a purple rope tied around his waist. The same outfit he wore in the Forest of Death.

The roof begun to crack and evaporate under both men's feet as their chakra increased. In a flash, both men charged towards each other and performed handsigns.

"Shuriken; Shadow Clone Jutsu!" and hundreds of shuriken appeared out of thin air.

"Summoning Jutsu: Edo Tensei!" Orochimaru chanted and two wooden coffin like things came out of the roof. "First! Second!"

Orochimaru was about to summon a third coffin but Hokage-sama managed to cancel it out.

The two coffins opened and out stepped two middle-aged men. One had long, straight black hair and brown armor while the other one had longish, spiked white hair and blue armor with white fur on the shoulders. Immediately I knew who they were...

... The First and Second Hokage.

========================================================

Hello my beautiful readers!~

I want to dedicat this hapter to my new follower DevonteMoore, thanks for the follow it means alot to me ;)

hope you enjoyed the first part of the stand off between Orochimaru and the Hokage. Depending on when I get the next chapter typed up, I might post again tonight..... maybe.

anyway thats all from me. Chao~