The tree

I walk by myself through the long grass of the field. I step over twigs and logs. And jump on each stepping stone that leads me across the river. I just hum a little song as I go. To keep me distracted. All this way to get to a gorgeous willow tree. But this was no odenary tree.

I sit by the trunk and stare at the vains forming on it. Scars really. My tears given a little help with growing the tree. I just stop close my eyes. I listen, to the nature and birds. My hair flowing in the wind. My heart pumping...

" Hey guys, I haven't seen you in a while

" Hey guys, I haven't seen you in a while. I have had alot goimg on lately. I am just so greatful for the new people I have found. They understand me. They don't run and hide, they comfort me. And before you say anything mum, I have got I guy called Stiles. A great, magnificent, goofball who I love and cherish with all my heart."
I smile just thinking about him. My batman. I look at the small leaf that had dropped infrount of me and digged it into the ground. So it would always be there.
Suddenly I feel a strong hand on my shoulder. Who could have found me? My spot!

Stiles pov...
I am walking through the woods looking for some flowers. Everyone I look at isn't good enough. Nothing could express her beauty, her blue eyes and kind heart. Nothings good enough for her. Maybe I am not good enough for her.

I am soon pulled out of thought when I hear an angelic voice. I peer through the trees to see familiar hair. That smells of vanilla a tea. Her little shoes bounce along the stones as she heads towards the most beautiful tree.

Her small figure sits to the dusty ground. The wind blowing through her hair. As I walk closer to her I can make better clearance of her voice. As if she is talking to someone. I hear my name being said. Me being a curious teen listens in closer.
Wait. SHE ACTUALLY DOES LOVE ME?!

All this time I thought it was just because she is sorry for me. I want to hug her, but we all know that when, Y/n gets scared then she attacks. So I just tap her on the shoulder.

She turns in pure shock and fear, so I just give her a smile.

Your pov...
That smile is all I need to brighten up the day. This moment. He is here. He always has been since I met him. In the moment I do something I will never regret.

This was better then any other kiss

This was better then any other kiss. Mainly because I wasn't cautious or nervous about it. This kiss was made of pure love. I knew he loved me and that we would always be together.
"I love you Batman," I whisper as we break apart.
" I love you more wonder woman."
Stiles holds my hands as we start to walk away.

"Who were you talking to?"
"My parents, thats where we scattered the ashes. Only you have seen the tree accept for Allie."
He cups my face and gives me a small peck saying,
" I am and always will be here, you know that right? Cause I love you. With my whole heart. More then curly fries."
Wow that I a big gesture from Stiles, cause he LOVES his curly fries.
I put a hand on my heart and pretend to cry.
" I feel so loved and honoured at the moment."
He laughs at my sarcasm. His cute dimples appearing on his face.
All I think is wow. How did I deserve him?

Stiles pov...
Her smile is the most pure thing in this god damn world.
How did I deserve her?