Dr Deaton

I woke up looking around to see everyone looking at me. They all had feared eyes, I sat up, well I tried. I looked down and saw my wrists and ancles tied down. I felt so tired. Like at any moment I would just give up. But I cant not without Stiles.
I looked at each face and processed each emotion, Stiles over all was sad and looked tired but also scared.
" Guys please un-tie me, it really hurts." Silence. I know what this ment, " Are you guys afraid of me? Of my powers Y/n or of void Y/n?" Tears started to brim my eyes.
Everyone just left, except for Stiles.
" I could never be afraid of the girl who would always watch her step incase she hurts an ant. Or the girl that tips the Mc Donalds person cause they did a good job. Or the girl who plays lacross like a godess, the girl with the most beautiful smile, the girl whos laugh makes my year! I could never be afraid of you or your powers, I love all of you." He was now holding my hands.

I had tears at the brim of my eyes and was just about to cry until I felt a warm feeling on my lips.

Stiles had just kissed me! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I kissed him back and he started ti smile

Stiles had just kissed me! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I kissed him back and he started ti smile. This is the happiest I have been in weeks and I don't know how but I never want it to end. But our lack of air got in the way.
We parted and he whispered an 'I love you," I laughed and kissed him again but lighter saying 'I love you too Batman."
I was about to cup his cheek but was trapped by my ties. He just kissed my nose and untied them.

We were soon interupted by a flash and turned to see Scott

We were soon interupted by a flash and turned to see Scott. I got a message and opened it to see the picture of me and Stiles.

" Well you might want a nice picture of you two, before I tell you guys the news."