School

After my fiasco with the boys I want upstairs to get changed and ready for school. I thought of what I should wear and disided on wearing this...

I was ready to go! I ran down the stairs, but wasnt being careful enough and one of my biggest nightmares came true

I was ready to go! I ran down the stairs, but wasnt being careful enough and one of my biggest nightmares came true. I fell. As soon as my hands touched the cold ground my eyes were blinded by flashing images...
Two image stood out more than the others.The first one was of a creature type of thing and the other was of Allison and her father. They were hunters.

I froze outside of the school gates. Allie offered me a ride home but I declined it and said I would just walk. I dicided to not question Allie because   I thought it was a little rude. Plus she would also find out my secret. I got my headphones put them in my ears and played my favourite song. This song made me feel powerful, so as I opened the door I confidently walked through the doors.
Alot of people stared, but what did I think? That no one would? I am new of course they would, they are gossipy teens after all! As I glided across the hall my eyes met two chocolate brown ones that made me smile. Stiles. He glanced at me, smiled and beckoned me over. I skipped two him and slipped out one of my headphones.
"Hey buttercup, thankgod I found someone I know," I said whiles giving him a kiss on the cheek. He giggled nodded and said,"Well I am Batman."
I laughed thinking back to when Allie saw my pjamas, so that is what she ment. I looked back up to see Stiles getting mad at himself for being nerdy. " Well it is sometimes madness that makes us what we truly are," I quoted. He looked up at me in shock, like I was the only one who understood him...

 He looked up at me in shock, like I was the only one who understood him

"You like Batman?" I laughed at his shock. "Well of corse I do  who doesn't?" He laughed at my answer and said,"Nearly every girl in this school, either doesn't know who he is or pretends they know them," he laughed. I was about to tell him something, but was cut off by the bell. So I just answered, "well I am not just an ordinary girl." Then I walked away looking for the head office.

Scott Pov...
As I walked down the hallway looking for Stiles I heard something. laughing. I turned the corner to see Stiles and  Y/N talking. I listened in as the bell went and heard her say, "Well I am not just some ordinary girl." Then she walked off. I then heard Stiles whisper,"No your not."
Little did he know that I heard him and his heart.