Missing You

.Hey guys I know I mentiond Theo in the chapter Coach but I am going to start a few chapters about Void Stiles. Then I will gwt to Theo. I am going to start the chapter off with you knowing that Stiles is Void. You would do anything to get him back....

I have known Stiles for about a year now. We were known at school as "the perfect relationship waiting to happen," but I know that Stiles loves Lydia. Eventhough he likes her over the past year we have gotten closer. I started to have feelings towards Stiles, but have kept them secret to him. I lovr him but a stupid spirit got in the way.
I miss him. His smile, laugh, sarcasm. I miss our Friday night movies watching Star Wars marathons curled up in a fort we made while wearing matching batman pjs,then falling asleep. I miss our car rides, we had made a playlist for everything. I still listen to it now. I would do anything to get him back. Anything.

I got a text from Scott telling me to go to Stiles house because they had caught Void. I ran upstairs got changed into some random clothes...

I got on my bike and peddled my way down to Stiles house

I got on my bike and peddled my way down to Stiles house. I arrived there running to the door leaving the bike discarded on the lawn. I ran through the door without knocking. I walked into the living room seeing everyone on the floor. Unconscious.
Void Stiles made his way towards me with an evil grin. He was right in my face. I couldn't move, I froze in fear. He brushed away some hair and leaned closer so out noses were touching.
"So you must be Y/N? Wow you are just as pretty as he said. God he does love you Dove."
"Stiles?" I said with hope.
" Of course Dove. You love him too! I can sence it and I know you would do anything to get him back. So I have an offer. I will let Stiles go if you and him swap. As in I will join your lovely body and soul Dove."
I was about to answer him when I saw Scott move. Void suddenly tensed kissed my cheek and said...
"Next time we meet you can tell me your decision. See you then my dove."
He smugged a smile and disappeared...

"He smugged a smile and disappeared

I was left there in shock. Scott gave me the biggest hug and so did Allie. She asked me what happened but I kept the deal making a secret. I know it will take alot of thinking through,  but I knew what my descision is.

That night I couldn't sleep. I had to much to think about. When my eyes started to droop I felt two fingers brush my jaw. Then a whisper in my ear.
"So... Have we got a deal?" I turned to face him and nodded. I would do anything for Stiles even if it meant me sacrificing myelf. Void suddenly pulled me to the kiss and I soon felt his pressence among my soul. I was now Void. I wonder if Stiles will be okay.