New infomation

I looked up at Scott with my eyebrows knitted. He was about to speak but I soon felt a feeling of throwing up. Dizziness, pains in my head. I looked to see my shaking hands which Stiles grabbed. I saw new black vains crawling up my skin.

 I saw new black vains crawling up my skin

Not again. I tried fighting void off but she soon consumed me. I knew a bad thing was approaching soon...
A few hours later,
I woke up to an enormous pain and the same feeling of sickness. I jumped up and pushed different figures ou the way and threw up. Bandages. As I finished I felt a hand on my back, Stiles. As I raised so did the bandages to reviel me. Void me?
"Who is who!" Allie shouted. Stiles arm soon repalced its self with an empty abyss. He was focusing on who was who.
"Well only one way to find out," Scott said. He walked over grabbed me and Voids hand slowly taking it to the ground.
" Stop you know how much I hate this!" He placed my hand on the floor anyway. I screamed...
Flashing images passed my eyes. I see sick people in beds. I see crting faces while doctors talk to them. I see familiar faces. My parents. I see there line go flat. I see me sobbing, alone with no support. I am screaming, telling them to wake up. I see my face realize what had happened. I see loneliness...
I feel tears at the brim of my eyes as I slip back to reality. Scott and the pack have shocked faces. My whole body is shaking now. I only noticed now that there was an unconscious me on the floor? But the figure suddenly vanishes. It appears behind Allie.
The next part was a blur as the sword dug into her chest. She fell and I suddenly fell next to her crying covering her wound. My tears were pouring on her now. She smiled and took my hand whispering,
" This is not the end, but only the begging. Tell Scott that I will and will always love him. Tell dad that he was always more like a bestfriend to me and that I knew everything he did was to protect us. Tell Lydia that she needs to be herself 24/7 . Tell Stiles that I am so proud that he fufiled gis dreams. You over all need to know that you are beautiful, strong and will always be in my heart. I love you all."
She slowly slipped away from me. I heard all the screams and sobs behind me and started to have dejavu.
"Nooooo come on your okay, wake up! Wake up!" I said shaking her. I felt Sriles strong arms start to drag me away from her body but I tried to fight his grip. I look one last time at her.

Then back at a teary eyed Stiles, Aliie was his bestfriend, he also knew how much she meant to each one of us

I saw Scott fill with anger and made his way over to void who had a grin on her face. He suddenly bit her and I saw her body drop to the floor I fly appeared from her mouth and flew away. Until a shaky Kira trapped him in a jar. Everyone looked at each other and cried even more. Voids previous body fell to the floor and it disappeared. The moment he hit the floor, I went unconscious in Stiles arms.