Is this Love?

We all arrived at Scotts for our sleepover. We all walked in laughing at Stiles diving for the sofa. He lay there pulling you into his embrace. We all sat watching films. It was starting to get boring, but I loved the feeling of Stiles cuddles.
" Lets play a little Truth or Dare," Lydia said while smiling at you and Stiles. Oh yeah, no one but Scott knows that me and Stiles kissed! God that was ages ago, does he still like me? After everything I did as Void?
"Sure!" Scott said. As I stood up Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me down so we sat next to each other. I smiled as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Okay, Lydia. Truth or Dare?" Issac asked her.
" Umm dare! Lets spice things up."
" I dare you to kiss the hottest person here." Issac smirked at her.
She stood up and walked her way to Stiles. Ahhh I knew she lo-
I felt a pair of lips on mine! I pulled back and giggled at her! THIS IS TOO MUCH LAUGHTER FOR MY HEART! Then I turned and saw Stiles face, which made it even better!

 Ahhh I knew she lo-I felt a pair of lips on mine! I pulled back and giggled at her! THIS IS TOO MUCH LAUGHTER FOR MY HEART! Then I turned and saw Stiles face, which made it even better!

" Wow didn't see that coming!" Scott laughed

Lydia soon made a change to the convosation,
"Anyway! Stiles Truth or Dare," she said raising her eyebrows.
"Truth cause I ain't kissing Scott or Issac." That set me off again. I started giggling and saw Stiles looking at me with so much love.
"Do you love Y/n?" She said...
" Well she is my life, she keeps me same. She also got me through being Void. Y/n accepts me for who I am. We have been through alot. She even risked her life for me. Of course I love her she is my world." He looked at me with worried eyes.
"I love you too." We quickly kissed. He pulled appart and placed his forhead on mine. We smiled at each other.
"Wow you couldn't help falling for each other hmmm." Scott laughed.

We all headed to bed. Before I fell asleep I heard Stiles whisper.
" Love you Angel."