Chapter 9 : My Unfortunate Life story (LAST CHAPTER)

"HOW DARE YOU TO CALL YOUR OWN CHILD FILTH !!? ARE YOU CRAZY!"

"Since this child is yours then YES! NOW GET OFF MY FACE BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!! "

" Wha... "

*Shaheen slam the door very hard*

Thairaa :

It was the next morning that me and Shaheen had this fight, I was so shocked last night ... How could he ?

I was looking at Eadhaba's face ... and thought "Maybe he was just angry ... he will be fine until he come back ... he will realize that what he have done was wrong ... right my beautiful baby ? ", I was hugging Eadhaba and playing with her ... I don't want this beautiful angel to live a miserable life like I lives in this almost 4 years with Shaheen ... I want her to live the best of her life with me and her father ...

I was preparing lunch, Shaheen came back, I saw his and ran to him, hugging him " ... Welcome back my dear .. " I said, he looked at me and pushed me away " Don't hug me while you smell like this .. ugh " and walked inside the bed room, my body start to shake ... tears started to fall ... " I.... I am cooking lunch ... what would you expect me to smell like ? .. " I whispered to myself and walked back to the kitchen, how long will I will handle this ?" ,

I walked to the bed room to tell him that the lunch is ready, I found him laying on bed ... I slowly walked to him " L-..lunch is ready .. ", " Oh, I already ate, go and eat by yourself ..", " ... I- ..Inshallah .. ", " Luliwaa .. ", "What!? " , " I mean .. Thairaa .. before you go, take this nosy child of yours, I don't want her to wake me up ".

" Luliwaa huh ? ... ", "What? " , " Did you just called me Luliwaa?", " Thairaa I am exhausted and I am not ready for your bullshit", " What did you just say!!?! " , " THAIRAA I AM TIRED! GET OUT!!!", " .......", I took my angel and walked outside the room ... " What does he think of himself ? ... I should make this stop .. ",

We started to argue every single day, almost 1 month passed, and we have the daily fights, until the day come that I wasn't expecting he is going to do this ..

" I know why you hated me all the sudden and your own daughter ... It is because of Luliwaa .. RIGHT?! ANSWER ME! ",

" Will YES! ... I NEVER LOVED YOU .. AND NEVER EVER HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED LULIWAA ..THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN YOU AND HER!! ",

" HOW CHOULD YOU .... how could you ... I am your wife ... ",

" I WAS FORCED TO MARRY YOU! FORCED!! IT WASN'T MY CHOICE !! and ... this child ..... I HATE HER!! BECAUSE IT IS YOUR CHILD .. IT IS NOT LULIWAA'S CHILD!!",

I pushed Shaheen so hard " HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THESE KIND OF WORDS TO YOUR OWN CHILD!! YOU HAVE NO MERCY SAYING THESE KIND OF WORDS FOR THIS LITTLE BABY!!? IT IS NOT HER FAULT THAT YOU ARE HER FATHER!! I WISH I WASN'T YOUR WIFE IN THE FIRST PLACE! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU TO PLEASE YOU, I HANDLED YOU SO HARD, BUT NOW NO! YOU THINK I WILL STAY THIS WEAK SO YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL ME OR SOMETHING? YOU THINK I HAVE NO FEELINGS!! HOW DARE YOU YOU SAY SUCH WORDS TO A WOMEN!!",

" Don't rise your VOICE ON ME WOMEN!",

" I HAVE HANDEL ALL THE NASTY WORDS YOU CALLED ME BUT NOW NO!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME, HATE ME UNTIL YOU EXPLODE, BUT SINCE I GOT THIS CHILD I DON'T WANT HER TO LIVE THIS LIFE!!" ,

" THRIAA! "

" IF YOU LOVE THAT GIRL SO MUCH, GUESS WHAT ? SHE WILL BE LOVED BY SOMEONE ELSE, SHE WILL GET MARRIED AND MOVE FROM THIS VILLAGE, SO STAY WITH YOUR STUPID LOVE STORIES IN YOUR IMAGINATION AND JUST ONCE LAT ME FEEL THAT YOU ARE A MAN FOR ONCE!!"

Shaheen slapped me ....

I was so shocked ..... a few seconds he realized he did something wrong ... his face expiration changed into a shocking face ...

I looked at him " ... Since it reached to this level ... I got nothing else to say .. ", I took Eadhaba and walked outside,

" Where you think you are GOING!?! "

" TO MY HOME!! ",

I ran outside and found a man who was driving, I asked him to take me home as fast as he could, he was surprised first, but good thing he didn't ask me, he agreed and I told him the way, Shaheen was yelling my name that everyone was around could hear him, I didn't care, I went back home crying to my parents, my mom notice my cheek was bloody red, I told her everything, about me and Shaheen, but about Luliwaa I didn't spoke a word, until the right time comes.

Shaheen tried to bring me back home, everyday and I refused to go, even uncle Saqr came to see what was wrong, I deny to speak, until few month, I have news about Luliwaa's marriage and her and her family moved from their house to somewhere far, I didn't want to cause Luliwaa and her family any problems, and it was the right time for me to speak, I went to my uncle's house and told him the whole story, every detail, my sisters, even his brothers were shocked, I was tired .. sick from everything, but if it was only me, maybe I should handle this, but I would never want my baby to face any type of this stupid stories and argument, I don't want her to have a terrible life because of us, I asked Shaheen to divorce me, for the sake of his daughter, my parents, sisters and my uncle tried to calm me down, he though I was so angry that I want to take such a huge step like this, but no ... after explaining everything I was calm, now they know ... my uncle was so pissed from Shaheen ... Shaheen was almost act like a crazy man, he came apologizing and bagging me to come back, and saying he will fix everything, but how many chances I've gave him ? I can't get back with someone who I don't feel he is a man ... I don't want to live in fear .. I know when it comes to love some people almost kill themselves for the sake of love ... but if destiny gave you a life or something you was't expect to have, you might hate it ... but at least respect the other person if that person is trying so hard to make your life better .. the person who is caring about you ... even if there was so love .... I couldn't go back with him .. I lost my dignity .. everything ... and I would never let my angel to loses hers because of a man that treats his wife like this ... god knows what and how would he treat his own child ... he calls his own child nasty words .. how can I complete living with someone like this .. enough ... enough from all this ... 4-5 years and I am living in the most miserable .. helpless life ...

I was refusing all whatever Shaheen said ... until he convinced and understand that everything that happened was because of him ...

I got divorced Alhamdulillah .. and that was the last step that made me feel so relaxed, it was like a huge weigh leafed over me ... and about my daughter, I would rise her the right way .. and I wouldn't mind that her father come and see her ... at the end this is his child .. Living with my parents rather than living with satan himself ... maybe I didn't have a great start in my marriage life ... but that doesn't mean the rest my life will be broke, now I am free, and I can forget everything and focus how to rise my daughter ... and have a blessed life with a man ...

Eadhaba, before any decision you make my dear, think about it ... and in every situation be strong my dear, now you are a grown up adult, you see, understand and educated child ... Never deepened on someone else, with your own choices you can make your life happy ... and ... And that is the story of My Unfortunate Life.

THE END