Chapter 5 : What Is Next?

Shaheen :

When I arrived back to my beloved country, I missed my country so much. 4 years and I am around different people with different language, different culture, different food, different clothings. I've learned so much, how to be independent person ... And of course how to manage a business, accounting and other things, I understand the hard work that my father is offering to my family ... He worked so hard for us. When I used to see my brothers, they were so busy with my father, I didn't understand or felt how busy they were back then, now .. I've learned lot of things ... I am so thankful for my father that he gave me this opportunity to see a different world, to understand life, and how hard people out there is working to learn how to live ...

When I opened the car's door, and saw all the village's men around us, and women are welcoming us. But me? Yes I was happy to see all the people welcoming us, but the first thing that my eyes wanted to see was my lovely girl Luliwaa ...

I was looking all around until I saw a hand waving, I was moving my head to avoid the people's head to see who ... Then all the sudden I had a clear view ... People's voices started to fade, everything turned blurry .... I could only see my beautiful girl ... She was behind a tree waving so I could see her, without feeling myself, a huge smile draw on my face ...

She was wearing this beautiful Emirati traditional dress called "Mikhuar" (مخور), it has this crystal that when a sun light hits it, they start glowing, you can notice them from a distances. I just had a feelings that I want to ran over her and hugs her so tight, warp my arms all around her body ... Let our hearts touches each other and just let my body explains to her's ... How much I missed her ...

" Shaheen, I will go to see your uncle, you go and take the stuff with you back home, alright ?" said my father,

" Inshallah " I replied while taking our bags, and walked. I was walking back home but my eyes couldn't stop looking at my princess ...

When I went back home, taking the stuff out from our bags, I saw my brother's wives,

" Let me help you with that Shaheen" said Hasna, my brother Marwan's wife,

" T-thank you Hasna, there are so much stuff I needed some help ... ",

" So .. How's your journey outside the country?",

" Ugh, well ... So much difference outside ... I can't describe it for you ... "

" Yeah ? ... Marwan told me a lot with his adventures with your father when he used to travel with him ... ",

" Yeah ... I feel like .. I am so much educated to be honest ... and ... even if there was a lot of development out there, there still nothing like our country ... for me at least ",

" Of course Shaheen, nothing is like home ... ",

" True " ,

" Do you have any other plans ?",

" Well, I will be helping my brothers with my father's shops and other things ... ",

" That is great! ... Marriage ?",

When she said "Marriage", I had this deep breath and looked at her with a smile " ... Inshallah ... Inshallah Hasna ... Now I am 27, I've waited too much ... ".

I went out for a walk ... I just missed the view around, I was walking so far, until I reached the beach. When I arrived, I stood in front of the sea looking around, I kneeled down to the sand and touched it ... Goodness how much I missed our sea ... our sand ... our weather ... I sat down and touched the sea water, a soft wind is hitting me ... I laid down on the sand, closing my eyes .. . water touching the tips of my foot fingers ... Such a beautiful feelings ... Home sweet home ...