Headcanons for yall

Update: I decided to throw some headcanons at ya cause why the heck not.

Red: Sugar boy (Not like that); loves sweets, loves dolls, loves cute stuff, loves battling, loves sweet and cute Yellow.

Yellow: Pure Cinnamonroll; will absolutely f- you up if you hurt anyone she loves; shy at some points, but only when she's reeeeaaallly flustered; Very social and energetic; doesn't mind doing new things.

Green: Sassy spicy bean; Will flirt but not at everyone; sneaky sneaky grabby grabby; Official Otp canon maker; ships everyone and will get everyone together; likes to bug the hell out of Silver.

Blue: Looks mean and rude and can be, but actually really sweet at times and has the smile of a million angels; Only one who can truly stand Greens sassy spicyness; Still knows 4 million ways to murder you and get away with it.

Gold: Spicy boy; Likes to bug Crystal; will playful flirt with other girls but really flirts with Crystal; can get angry easily; Will bitch slap you and not even care.

Silver: Emo boy with soft core and surprisingly sinful mind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ; Bitch slap tf out of everyone who pisses him off; Can be spicy boy when it comes to battles.

Crystal: Pro Pokemon Catcher and Pro battler; Queen of the bitch slap club; Queen of the Jhoto club; Princess of sass (Queen goes to green); Would totally team up with Gold and bug tf out of everyone.

Sapphire: Meme maker; Loves nature but really likes fancy and cute clothes; Hides the glitter from Ruby with her life; Does a bunch of memey stuff with Ruby; mEmEs

Ruby: WHO READY TO GET PRETTY!!! Meme maker 2.0; Doesn't hate battling, but prefers glitter and beauty more; Would snort glitter to sneeze glitter later; Would totally take Sapphire into his room for magic~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Saph: You know when you said magic in bed this isn't what I thought.)
(Ruby: Is this your card?)
(Saph: {Whispers} Holy shi-)

Tia: ANGEL; Spicy and emo with Silver everyday bro; DOGGOS ARE BEST DOGGOS; Chocolate is everything; (Tia: I want 300 chocolate pretzels and 200 chocolate covered strawberries.) (Lady: Is that all?!) (Tia: You're right. Add another 200 strawberries with chocolate and 100 chocolate eggs.); Would be the best wing-gal; Is totally fine with everything??? (Tia: Why is Ruby in Glitter?) (Yellow: He snorted it so he could sneeze it.) (Tia: Fair enough.)

Those are my mini headcanons because I have read so much about Yellow is Too pure, Red is oblivious, Green be a thot and flirting every guy, Blue is stone cold face, Gold is insecure bby, Silver is too emo, Crystal is too bossy and doesn't care about others, Sapphire is too wild and Ruby is to Fancy. Its just no, stop, go away. I added my own headcanons instead, so I hope you like them!