Chapter 21: babygirl

Vernon Hills , Illinois
June 11th , 2017
Time : 5:39pm
Liza's pov :

Tomorrow's the day . I'm suppose to be due tomorrow and our baby girl will be here . Me and David have chosen a name but decided to keep it a secret until we have her . The documentary on our story has started to film some of us . They asked us questions and how it felt like being down their and such . The documentary won't air on tv until after the last baby is born . Which is Zane and Gabbie's son and that's on July 7th . They want to capture us with the kids that we were forced to have while kidnapped . Last night me and David got to talk to Josh and Paige . They told us that Hailey was doing fine and that she wasn't much of a cryer . Even though she's only four days old .

Today I was set to go to the doctor so they can't check the baby's heart beat and go see if I'm dilated. I've had a few contractions but their like far apart . David , my mom , Rachel and I get into the car and head to the doctors office . When we arrived they sent me back to a room and wrapped some things around my baby bump . Soon I heard a loud noise and I looked up at the nurse who was beside me . " that's just the baby's heart beat . It's healthy " she tells me and I nod . She then steps out and David comes in " hey hey hey " he said a second or two after he turned his camera on . I waved and David explained to the vlog what's going on . A few minutes later the doctor came in " Well hello Elizabeth how are you today ?" He asks " good " I reply . " well according to the monitor your contractions are about 15-20 minutes apart so that means your about 3 well almost 4 centimeters dilated" he tell me " so when do we go to the hospital ?" David asks " well I say go home and try to get some rest but when they start to become more painful your going to want to head to the hospital . " he tells us . Soon we leave and head back home . I lay on my bed curled up next to David who's sitting up . He's on his phone doing god knows what . I soon realized he was recording me "babe stop " I whine as he starts to rub my back and it felt so good . I soon fell asleep from it .

It had been about four hours later and contractions were worse . My mom said we should go to the hospital . So I grabbed my purse and the baby bag while David grabbed our over night bags and we headed to the car . I got in the back seat while David out the bags in the back . My mom and Rachel got into the front and David soon joined me in the back and we headed to the hospital . Once we arrived they gave me a room and set me up with IVs and monitors. My sister went to get my mom and David a coffee . When she got back she entered the room quietly . " guys guess who's here " She says as she hands the coffees out " who?" We all ask " Scotty and Kristen . They are five rooms down from us " she says " oh my god for real ? " I ask and she nods " how do you know it's them ?" My mom asks " the door said McAtee on it and I heard Scott's voice " she tells us .

Soon the doctor came in and tells us that I'm able to walk around so maybe the baby will come quicker and then I asked " is their a Kristen McAtee in a room here ?" " actually yes she came in with her parents , sister and boyfriend about ten minutes after you guys " " can we got visit them ?" I ask and the doctor nods . David helps me out of bed and we walk down too their room and the doctor knocks . From inside you can hear someone say 'come in ' the doctor entered and kept the door opened " you have some visitors " he says and he loves to the side so David and I can walk in " oh my god Liza ! David !" Kristen says . We all chat for a while until we have to go back to our room .

Some time passes by and it's already past midnight . I lay in my bed in pain , they already gave me a epidural and it's starting kick in . David has been vlogging some of since we've been here and when we went to see Kristen and Scott . My mom was still wide awake but she sent Rachel back home to get some sleep . Soon the doctor comes in and checks everything " well Elizabeth it's time to deliver your baby "
I was so ready . So ready to hold my baby girl and too see her . I soon started to push , luckily I wasn't feeling any type of pain as I was pushing . About a couple minutes past and I hear a cry . I look up and see my baby girl . " Congrats David and Elizabeth. Your baby girl is healthy " the doctor says as he hands her to a nurse " David you want to do the honors ?" The nurse asks . He nodded and he went to cut the cored . She then took her to clean and weighty her and such ." Elizabeth what would you like to name her ?" One of the other nurses ask and I answer . " that's a beautiful name , he's your baby girl . She said as she handed me her wrapped in a blanket .

Birth Certificate
Name : Faith Evelyn Dobrik
Born : June 12th 2017
Time : 12:45am
Weighted : 7 pounds and 4oz
Born to: Elizabeth Shaila Koshy and David Julian Dobrik

———————
Total words :975

Thank you too Violetadams420 helping me come up with the name .

Please vote and more chapters coming soon !