Chapter 19:homesweethome

Vernon Hills , Illinois
Wednesday June 7th 2017
Time:11:05am
Liza's POV:

We have been home for now four days . I feel like we have had things easy for all of us. Everyone gained subscribers. The guys channel have almost 3 million subs and for us girls are 2 and a half million. Which is crazy. Our families all have agreed to let them do a documentary on us and our story . We all have already had meeting for it so we know what all will be happening . And they already started filming our journey with us trying to get everything ready for the baby's .Kristen and I due in 5 days and we're all exited . On June 4th me and David went to pick out a color to paint her room and we both decided on a light pink . She's taking the guest room which my mom insisted on . We all also hung out with Heath , Alex, Erin and Carly . We all had a moment of crying and such . I've missed so much and happy to be with them .Now today we all decided to go shopping for their furniture for their room. I got out of bed and I waddled to the closest. I put on some blue jean shorts and I red top. I did applied a little makeup and I did my hair . I then walked over to my door and slid on my flip flops . I then heard a knock on my door "come in" I said and the door revealed my mom " hey are you ready to go ." She asked and I nodded . I grabbed my purse and phone " Kristens dad agreed to drive which ever stuff you decide to buy home " my dad said and I nodded . I then heard a honk outside " that's them love y'all" I say as I walk out . I then get into the back of Kristen's dads truck ." Hello Mr McAtee" I say as I slide in next to Kristen , Scott sat in the passenger seat " hello Liza how are you doing ?" He asked as I hugged Kristen then hugged Scott . " good ,baby girls been kicked " I reply ." Dad you just have to go pick up David " Kristen says and he nods " Todd, Gabbie , Zane and Corinna agreed to meet us their " Scotty says and I nod . When David got in we headed to Target . "So hows baby girls room going ?" Kristen asked " good we finished painting her room last night " David said and we nod . "How about you guys ? Have y'all picked a color ." I asked " Scott picked grey " she says and I nod.When we got out of the car David and Scott started to vlog ." Hey guys today were shopping for furniture with practically everyone " David says and I giggle a little . I'm happy he's back to vloging . They continued as we met up with everyone else .

We chose a whiteish cream colored crib ,changing table and dresser . My dad and David helped bring it in the house and they started to put it together which didn't take long . A couple hours have passed and it's now 3:50pm . As me and David were up in my room Corinna,Todd,Gabbie,and Zane barged in " guys what are you doing her-" I was cut off by Corinna saying " Paige had the baby and she wants to Skype" " well let's do it! David says . We all pile on the bed while some are on the floor. She sat her computer up on my Bay Window seat and called Paige . It quickly answered and  it showed josh waving "Hey Josh !" We all said  . We asked about the baby and josh showed us Paige and the baby girl " aww" we all said " what's her name ?" Todd asked " Hailey Anne Peck " Paige and josh replied together . That was such a beautiful name . I then started to stared to think. What are we going to name our girl .

Soon everyone left and i had dinner with my family around 6 pm ." Guys can I ask you all a question?" I asked " of course honey, what is it ?" My parents asked " do y'all have any name suggestions?" I asked and they all smiled happily . My mom got up and grabbed a notebook and pens . " we've been waiting for you to ask " Rachel says and we all chuckled ." Then started to write names on pieces of paper . Soon they hand me theirs . " I'll look over them later . I say as I leave the table . I got upstairs and look up baby girl names on my computer .

Top 10 popular girl names :

1. Emma
2.Olivia
3.Ava
4.Isabella
5.Sophia
6. Mia
7.Charlotte
8. Amelia
9. Evelyn
10. Abigail

(An: comment by the names that you like .)

I liked all those names and the ones my family listed. So I decided tomorrow I'd go to David's and ask his family as well .I started to wonder how David's dad and step mom reacted . I decided to just lay back and watch YouTube until I was tired .

Total words :845

Vote pretty please with sprinkles on top 😊, love y'all

Until next time 🧡