[2] Blast from the Past (Mature)

I awoke to a sudden shifting on the bed, sinking into its utter unfamiliarity. The drop in temperature went by unnoticed as I blinked my sleep away, realizing that I was in the nude with the blankets up to the middle of my torso. Looking ahead, a woman, also naked, laid with her back turned to me. I had my left arm draped over her body and I took a moment to take in her curvateur.

My eyes rolled from the mass of curly hair that sprawled across the pillow over to her strong shoulders, dipping down to the small of her back and taut waist, and elevating again to her full hips. The white sheets stopped just under her spine, giving me a small peak of her generous posterior. Her brown body glowed as the sunlight crept through slightly opened blinds. I silently watched her figure rise and fall slowly as she breathed, indicating she was still asleep.

I smiled, glad to be right next to her beautiful self in bed once again. Scooting forward, I hugged her tighter against me, pressing my front against her back. I inhaled her perfume quietly as to not startle her and gently kissed on the nape of her neck.

She stirred a little, a soft moan escaping her lips. I did it again, my fingers tracing her ribs and playing with her navel. She slapped her hand over mine and stilled, wanting me to stop.

I tickled her a little, chuckling when she let out a whine in protest. "Good morning, baby."

"Hmph," she groaned, elbowing me weakly as she settled on her back with her eyes still closed. Her locks cascaded around her face like a halo, angel of mine. The ends of her plump lips were subtly tugged upwards, knowing she's in total bliss just as I am.

This gave me a perfect view of her full bosom, her dark nipples erect, most probably from the cold air. Oh I know how to wake your ass up. I propped myself up with my elbow, ignoring the familiar throbbing in the back of my scalp from the excessive drinks I had last night.

I bent down to capture her areola in my mouth, while my other hand reached out to her other breast. My tongue circled her nipple, while my thumb did the same to the other.

She gasped, her chest rising to meet my warm mouth and fondling hand. Her fingers found my messy bed hair and got a good grip on them, holding my head in place.

I rolled her hardened pebble between my thumb and index finger, while my lips wrapped and suckled the other one.

"Bruno," she whimpered, my eyes shifting from her prominent collar bones to her gorgeous face. She was biting on her lip, reveling in the attention and sensations I was giving her. My vision graced her other arm, seeing it disappear and gently moving under the sheets between her open thighs.

Sweat broke out on my forehead when I felt myself harden, beads rolling down to mix with hers. Without missing a beat, I slid over to hover above her body, swatting her hand away for a second to settle between her legs under the sheets.

I held myself, all the blood in my body rushing towards it, massaging her bead with my moist tip while moving on to suck at her other nipple.

Her eyes shot open for a brief second before throwing her head back and moaned aloud. Her hands flew to her own hair, pulling at it while grinding against me. "S-stick it in, please."

I groaned against her nipple, absolutely loving it when she was demanding and polite at the same time. I aligned myself to her opening and slowly pushed in, getting dizzy as her muscles clamped down on my length inch by inch until she had consumed all of me. I lifted my torso off of her for a moment and slapped her thigh at the snug fit, "Fuck!"