Day Off

It was 10:00 AM and Bruno awoke to the sound of Geronimo's vicious barking resonating throughout his mansion. With eyes still closed, he smiled feeling a bit rejuvenated and relaxed at the thought of having a few weeks to himself at home before tour continues. God knows he needed this.

He reached over, expecting his beautiful girlfriend to be by his side but frowned when he felt nothing but mussed comforters and several pillows thrown about. He sat up, leaning against the headboard and called out to her as if his whining could reach wherever she is, "Baby..."

As if on cue, the door flies open as she enters the master's bedroom. Her steps were quiet against the carpeted floors and she breathed erratically as she crossed the threshold to give her awaiting boyfriend a morning kiss. "Good morning, baby."

Bruno's breath hitched when Mariah's fine self approached him, feeling himself drown in overwhelming love for this woman. She was wearing a white sports bra that held her full bosom and her thick thighs were hugged by matching tights, while her long hair framed her face, all natural and curly. The color of her outfit perfectly contrasted against her chocolate skin, which was slick with sweat, and the singer felt himself salivating at the sight of the shining goddess. His heart rate picked up when she leaned down to give him a quick smooch, the smell of the shea butter she used on herself hanging in the air. He smiled to her in return, reaching out to hold her taut waist in place, "Where'd you go, baby?"

"Geronimo and I went out for a run," she answered with a soft giggle, feeling a little self conscious that she was all sweaty and Bruno wasn't. "We've been gaining a little bit of weight since you left."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing; no amount of bodily transformations could change how he was perceiving and feeling for this gorgeous creature. He slid his hands over her round ass, accentuated by her tights, and gave it a firm squeeze. He pressed soft kisses on her damp cleavage, uncaring of her gasps and squirming. "I like you thick, mama. Don't ever think I'll look at you differently if you lose or gain weight; you're still the finest thing I'd ever seen."

Mariah felt her heart turn into mush at his words, he still managed to have her blushing like a teenager after having been together for years. She rested her elbows on his strong shoulders while playing in his curls a little, enjoying his affections. She truly missed these moments, "Thank you, baby, but I truly do enjoy my workouts. Maybe you can join us sometime."

The man jerked from under her embrace, looking at her incredulously. "Baby, you of all people should know I don't run."

She let out a hearty laugh as a grin spread on her boyfriend's stupid face before pulling away from his hold. "Oh trust me, your trainer knows."

"Then why does he keep making me do it?" he frowned from their lack of contact and at the thought of his rigorous workouts in between shows. "It ain't like I want rock hard abs and shit."

"He needs you to be fit enough to withstand jet lag and putting on physically-demanding shows night after night," she stated the obvious and proceeded to tease him, loving how his ears would turn red and cheeks puff every time she did. "But I wouldn't complain if you had rock hard abs."

"Do you not like me the way I am?" he put on a puppy dog face as he glanced down at his shirtless torso. He pulled the sheets over himself with a huff.

"Baby, I'm kidding!" she chuckled, pinching his cheek endearingly. He could be such a child sometimes. It's not like he was unattractive, he had golden caramel skin that always glistened and his smile was so beautiful it could stop a war. He'd gotten skinny from the stress of tour, thus giving a little more definition to his muscles. Besides all his physical attributes, he had a heart of gold and he was extremely passionate to music and the people around him. Joking him some more, she pressed her lips to his knotting forehead and continued to mock him, "You're the finest thing I'd ever seen."