All the Esha's (Mature)

"Hi, you've reached Olivia. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now," her ever-familiar sultry voice graced my ears, making my smile and stomach drop simultaneously. The excitement and flame within me had died down, as if a truckload of freezing water was dumped all over me. Third damn time this week. "But if you leave your name and number, I'll get right back to ya. Mwah!"

I rolled my eyes and hung up before the beep, taking the kiss she did before signing off as a way of mocking me. How dare she leave me hanging like this after our constant physical escapades in the last two weeks? I ran a hand through my hair, leaning against the fancy headboard and sighed. It was a few minutes past 9 pm and I still hadn't conjured enough energy to move from my initial position of laying comfortably on this California King. I was horny as hell and Liv's deliberate ignorance for my needs made it even worse. I was there for her when she called me during her lonely hours; why can't she fucking do the same for me?

I took in little details of the hotel room I've been staying in, from the intricate mouldings, the smooth wallpaper, the lavish chandelier hanging from the elaborate ceiling, and high-class fixtures and furniture. I shook my head in frustration and thought, fuck it. This suite is way too nice and expensive to waste. I scrolled through my recently contacted list, past bandmates, executives, and family, and stopped at her name. Alicia.

I clicked her number and held the device to my ear, my tongue prodding the inside of my cheek as I patiently waited.

The ringer stopped after four and there was a soft sigh on the other line, followed by a cute giggle. "Hey, hot suff."

"Hey, baby girl," I greeted her, making sure to say it in the smoothest way possible. "You free tonight?"

"Hmmm," she hummed as if in contemplation, but I could hear the grin playing on her lips. "Depends on what you have planned for us."

"Lavo at 11," I said simply, hopping off the bed and making my way to the bathroom.

"Sure thing, lover boy."

I entered the exclusive night club, giving my muscle a salute before we separated ways inside the premise. Shooting Alicia a text to inform her of my arrival, I proceeded to the VIP section and made myself comfortable on one of the couches. Usual rave remixes were being spun and the dance floor was filling up with eager partygoers. The strobe and laser lights were blinding as shit so I kept my glasses on and ordered my usual rum and ginger ale mix.

"Hey there, babe," Alicia's voice cut through a serious email-reading session about my upcoming performance and appearance in the city.

My movements paused midway, just as I was about to take a sip of my drink and looked up. Lo and behold, the beautiful blonde chick I met  at an SNL afterparty a year ago and slept with now and again when I'm in New York, stood there in all her desirable glory. Dropping everything I held, I stood to give her a warm embrace and a kiss on the cheek. "It's nice to see you again, Al. I missed ya."

"Did you really?" she smirked and began massaging my shoulders, already knowing my intention for hitting her up so spontaneously.

"Oh definitely," I cheesed, before dropping my hand to her back and guiding her to a seat. "So how have you been?"

"Same old, same old. Law school is a pain in the ass," she laughed and turned to the waiter, "I'll have what he's having."

I raised a brow, my eyes trailing from her ample bosom to her crossed creamy legs, showcased by her little red dress. It matched her blood red lipstick, its color oozing sexiness and danger and I was all for it. I bit my lip and met her gorgeous baby blues, "You sure you can handle it, Al?"