Jump.

Idk what's going on right now but I feel like I'm going to explode at any given moment

Millie's pov

I woke up to hear people talking, just chatting about stuff.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around, and Sadie was talking to everyone about something that we could do today.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, and joined in on the conversation.

"Okay, so I know we aren't making a lot of stops, but we should at least do one more thing before we get back." Sadie said.

"Like what?" Gaten asked.

"Well, there's a park coming up, there's some roller coasters and stuff." Sadie said, and I smiled. I looked over to Finn, and plain fear was spread across his face.

"Yeah." Gaten and Noah said, and I nodded.

"Hell no." Finn said, and I smiled at him.

"I'll ride with you so you don't get scared." I said, and he nudged me a bit, and I laughed.

"Okay let's get ready." Sadie said, and we all got out of the car and grabbed our bags, to get ready.

I brushed my teeth and hair, took my meds, and out on some denim jean shorts and a white tank top. I put my gym shoes on, because we are gonna be walking.

Sadie and I made it back to the car, and I was putting my stuff in the van, Finn was too.

"There's also a bungee jump there, which we are so doing." Sadie said, and everyone cheered yes, and my eyes widened.

What the hell? Hell no!

I felt someone hold my forearm, and I looked up to Finn next to me.

"Don't worry, I'll jump with you so you don't get scared." He said, and I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I hate you." I said, and he laughed, as I walked back into the van, the seats already lifted up.

"Hey Millie, are you doing the bungee thing?" Noah asked, and I nodded.

"I'm scared to do it." He said, and Gaten interfered.

"Man up Noah, it's not that bad." He said, and I smiled and Noah, and he smiled back.

Caleb started the car and we drove to the park.

-

"Here we are!!" Caleb yelled, and I opened my eyes to see the park. It was pretty big.

We got out of the car and got tickets, and walked in.

"Okay, what do you wanna go on first?" Sadie asked, excited.

Gaten pointed to the left. "That one," He said, and I looked to it. It was pretty tall, looked like a big drop.

"I'm out," Finn said, walking away, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him toward me.

"Come on, if I'm doing the bungee jump with you, you have to ride the roller coasters with me." I said, and he looked down to our hands connected, then back up to me.

"Fine." He said, and I smiled, pulling him back to the group walking to the line.

It wasn't that busy, because it's a week day.

We got to the top in about 10 minutes, and the seatings were in twos. Gaten and Noah got the front, Sadie and Caleb got behind them, and Finn and I got behind Caleb and Sadie. Random people were behind Finn and I.