Noah

I took a selfie with a camel today. HOWS YOUR DAY GOING!

Millie's pov

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed.

"Millie, wake up." I heard Ava say, and I groaned.

The last thing I want to do is go to school today.

I got up and she left my room, and I got dressed, and ate breakfast. Today, Sadie is taking me to school.

-

Sadie showed up and I left with her in her car, and we drove.

"So, Finn texted me and told me that you threatened Iris." Sadie said, and I nodded.

"She kept calling me a psycho, which I'm not okay with. And she was just bullying me. So, I fake threatened to murder her, because I'd think she'd believe it, since she thinks I'm a psychic or something." I said, and we both laughed.

"Finn broke up with her." She said, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Why? I didn't even know they were dating." I said.

"He broke up with her because she's just a stuck up bitch and we all knew it. Yeah, Finn didn't really tell anyone, we just figured it out when Iris always came up and kissed him." She said, and I mentally gagged.

-

We got to school, and we walked to my locker. I grabbed whatever I needed, and we walked up to the guys. Sadie didn't kiss Caleb because she's still a little sick, so she hugged him.

I met eyes with Noah, and he smiled at me. I smiled back.

"So how was all of your days without me yesterday?" Sadie asked, and everyone just shrugged. She hit Caleb's arm, and he laughed a little.

I looked over to Finn who was already looking at me, and then he looked away, at the ground.

"Well, do you guys wanna come over to my house after school?" Sadie asked.

"It's a school night." Noah said, and the guys laughed at him.

"Who cares if it's a school night, dude." Gaten said, and I looked at him.

"Okay shut up Gaten, so are you guys down or what?" Sadie asked, and I nodded. The guys did too.

"Good." She said, and she started to walk away.

"Sadie, I'm gonna walk with Noah today if that's okay." I said, and she nodded and smiled.

Noah looked at me, and I just started walking next to him.

"We haven't really introduced ourselves to each other, so I thought we could right now." I said, and he nodded.

"I'm Noah. I play lacrosse, friends with all of the guys, and yeah." He said, and we both laughed.

"I'm Millie, moved here from England, and I guess I'm joining your group of friends." I said, and he smiled.

"We need another girl, Sadie is left out sometimes." Noah said, and I nodded.

"Aren't you in my Art class?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"We sit on opposite sides of the room though." He said, and I nodded.

"We should talk more at lunch, this is my classroom." I said, and he nodded.

"Bye Millie," He said, smiling.

"Bye Noah," I said, and walked into language, to find Sadie already sitting down in her seat.

I sat down next to her, and she looked at me, and turned off her phone.