Top of the van

Please don't complain about the chapters being short I try my hardest okay

Millie's pov

"Guys, we are so going in that." Sadie said, and Caleb stopped the car.

I looked out, and saw a cliff. And at the bottom was water.

"No way in hell I'm jumping off of that." I said, and Sadie laughed, and went to the trunk to get our swimsuits.

"Let's go Millie." Sadie said, pulling me to the bathrooms over by it.

"Someone save me please," I yelled, and the guys laughed.

We changed, and walked out to see the guys were already by the cliff with their swim trunks on.

"Who's jumping first?" Sadie asked, and that made the guys all turn to us.

I walked over next to Finn and looked over the cliff, then looked back to Finn, who was still looking at me.

I nudged his side. "Stop," I said, and he laughed.

"Okay, we can go in pairs of twos. I'm not going first. Nose goose." Sadie said, and literally everyone said it except Finn and I.

"Really? Make the girl who doesn't wanna do it go first? Real smart." I said, and I felt someone's fingers intertwine with mine, holding my hands.

"Well I'm here, so you won't be as nervous." Finn said, and smiled.

"Aweee." Sadie said, and I looked to her.

"Shut up Sadie oh my god." I said, and they all laughed. I rolled my eyes and pulled him to the edge of the cliff. It wasn't that big of a drop, but it was pretty big. It could've been higher.

"Okay." I said, and Finn and I backed up, not letting our hands separate.

We both ran and jumped off the cliff, and I screamed.

It felt like I was in the air for more than 5 seconds, but it wasn't that long.

Finn was screaming too, so I was laughing at the same time I was screaming.

We hit the water, and it was freezing.

I swam back up to the top, and started laughing really hard, and Finn looked at me, smiling.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Your scream-

I got cut off by the sound of my own laughter.

"Don't make fun of my scream." He said, and I laughed more.

"Fine, you have a cute laugh, so I'll let it slide." He said, and our eyes met.

But it quickly went away when we heard screaming from above us.

Oh my god they are about to land on me.

Before I had time to react, Finn grabbed me and pulled me towards him, our bodies colliding, his hands secured around my waist.

I set my hands on his shoulders, and moved back a little.

"Sorry." I said, and he laughed.

"I'm glad I saved you." He said, and I smiled. His eyes flickered down to my lips, and then back up to my eyes.

"Sorry Millie," I heard Caleb say, coming up from the water. I parted my lips and let go of Finn, and he let go of me too, after tightening the grip on my waist out of reflex.

"That was so fun." Sadie said, and she looked at Caleb, and she kissed him. Caleb kept the kiss going though.

That just made things awkward for Finn and I.