Black.

Millie's pov

It was already Wednesday. Two days till the dance, that I'm not going to.

I walked into Sadie's car, and she smiled at me, and turning up the radio.

"Have you found a dress for formal?" I asked.

"Not yet, I was gonna go tonight, I wanted you to come with me." Sadie said, and I smiled.

"Okay." I said.

-

We got to school, and Sadie was in a happy mood.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I asked her, and she laughed a little.

"I don't know." She said, and I just shrugged, and I walked to my locker. I opened it, Sadie talking to me, and there was a picture frame.

And in the picture frame was Finn and I, at my house in the basement, sleeping. The picture Ava took of us. I smiled, and there was a note sticking out of the frame.

I know we like, just started talking, but I was wondering if you would want to go to formal with me?

-Ps, turn around:)

I turned around to see Finn, holding a fluffy and small teddy bear for me, smiling.

"We can just go as friends. If you want to." He said, and I smiled, and put my arms around his neck, hugging him. He hugged me back, I could
feel his hands on my waist, hugging me back.

I turned to my left to see Sadie a couple feet back, taking pictures of us hugging.

I let go of the hug and looked at Finn, smiling.

"Yeah, I'll go as friends." I said, and he smiled.

"Good, because it'd be awkward if you didn't." He said, and we both laughed.

"Aweeee." Sadie said, and we looked over to her, videoing us now. I put my hand in front of my face, and turned back to my locker, to see the picture.

"Thank you for this." I said, and he laughed.

"Thank Ava for it." He said, and I looked down to his wrist, to see that he's still wearing the bracelet Ava made him.

I'm wearing mine too.

"Wait, I want a picture." Sadie said, and I groaned.

"I look terrible." I said, and she looked at me. My hair was straightened, and I was wearing my glasses, with shorts and a long sleeve.

"You look great sweetie." Sadie said, and Finn laughed, taking my hand and pulling me away from the locker that was hiding my face. I took the picture out of my locker and made Finn hold it, while I held the note.

I hate pictures, but Finn didn't mind.

-

I walked into biology class, sitting down next to Gaten.

"I heard Finn asked you to formal." He said, and I looked at him.

"Yeah, he did." I said, and he smiled.

"So are you guys a thing now?" He asked, and I shook my head no.

"We are just friends." I said, and he nodded.

"Atleast Finn had the courage to ask you. He never makes the first move with girls." He said, and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said, and he raised his eyebrows at me. I laughed and looked away.

-

"Hey friend." I heard Finn say, as I shut my locker.

"Hey." I said, and we walked to lunch together.