I wonder.

MY FRIEND JALYN DREW THAT PICTURE SHE READS MY STORIES AND I THINK SHE MADE A BOOK CALLED PIZZA BOY| FILLIE SO GO CHECK THAT OUT, I can't remember her username though I think it's like finnxcityboi hopefully that's the right one lol anyway go follow her and read her books

I watched the VMAs and wow

Also I'm just wondering, do any of you read my Fillie books like you are Millie and it's not actually Millie? I've seen some comments about it and I was just wondering if people do that, because I'd totally make a book like that if you wanted.

Millie's pov

It's been 2 months. Since I've left.

I have to keep telling the same story every time. And I'm getting more and more uncomfortable with it as we go on. But I can't stop now. If we do, my dad isn't going to jail, and he would kill me.

Well, he's not my dad anymore. My mom got the divorce.

"Ms Brown." A lady said, making me look back up from my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked.

"It's time to go." She said, and I got up and into the car, to the private court.

It's so frustrating, it shouldn't take this long. But my not-dad has a pretty damn good lawyer. We have a good one too, which makes it even.

-

"So you're saying this started when?" The judge asked me. I was on the stand.

"When I was little. Around 6 or 7." I said, and my not dads lawyer looked over to him. I don't dare to make eye contact with him.

"And why didn't you tell anyone?" The lawyer asked me.

"He threatened me." I said, voice shaky.

"How so?" The lawyer asked, again.

"He threatened something about Ava. My little sister." I said, and the judge wrote something down.

"Do you have any proof that he did this to you?" The lawyer asked.

I looked over to my mom and our lawyer, and they got out the pictures. We took pictures of my neck and my wrist.

They gave the pictures to the judge, and the lawyer continued to question.

"Are there any witnesses? How do we not know it was makeup?" He asked.

"There was one." I said, and everyone looked at me.

"Who?" The lawyer asked.

"I'd prefer not to say." I said.

"If you don't answer this, it is against your better judgement." The lawyer said, and I looked to my mom, then back to him.

"My neighbor. I ran to his house after everything happened." I said, and I could feel my moms stare burning into me.

"Name?" The lawyer asked.

I don't want to give them the name. I don't want to drag Finn into this. But what will happen if I don't?

"Finn." I said, my heart aching a little.

I miss him so much.

I told the group I had to go away for a bit, I didn't tell them the reason. They understood.

I haven't contacted anyone, because I can't have my phone with me. So, it's two months today, since I've seen Finn, and the rest of the group.

"Ms Brown?" The lawyer asked, taking me out of my gaze.