Hotel

Yes, I am updating early because I won't be able to update at all tonight. See ya tomorrow

Millie's pov

We were all having our own conversations, listening to the music on the road, and having a good time.

My psychosis hasn't taken control in a while, and I'm happy about it. I feel normal.

I was sitting back, legs crossed, my back Austin the van, and Finn was sitting in front of me, his legs crossed, and we were having a thumb war. Cause why not.

"Sharp turn." Caleb said, and right then, Finn and I both fell back, Finn landing on his back on the seat, me landing right on top of him, my legs on both sides of him, and his hands immediately went to my legs that were on top of him. My face stopped inches away from his, and we gasped.

"Another one." He said, and this time, I went flying back into the seat, and Finn fell on top of me, but he stopped himself from falling completely on me by steadying his hands on the seat on both sides of my face. We both gasped again, and Finn quickly got off of me, and looked at Caleb.

"Those were on purpose you fucking asshole!!" Gaten yelled, and Finn flipped Caleb off.

"Wear seatbelts next time." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, we are actually stopping." Caleb said, and I was dazed out, trying to comprehend how much physical contact I just shared with Finn, and catching my breath.

"Hey, you okay?" Finn asked me, and I felt his hand on my knee. He took it off, and I nodded.

"Uh yeah, it just knocked the wind out of me." I said, lying.

"Okay." He said, and looked over outside.

"A hotel?" Noah said, and I looked outside to it.

"Yep." Caleb said.

"My mom already said she'd pay for it, so we're good." Caleb said, and got the credit card.

We all got out and grabbed our bags and everything, and he closed the trunk.

"By the way, it's only 1 bed rooms. So figure that out. I'm looking at you Millie and Finn." Caleb said, and he walked to the hotel.

"Maybe I don't wanna share a bed with Gaten!" Noah yelled.

"Fuck you Noah." Gaten said, and we all walked inside. Caleb paid for it, and he gave Finn our key.

We were all on the sixth floor, and we got in the elevator and Gaten and Noah wouldn't shut up.

We got to our rooms, Finn and I's room was next to Gaten and Noah's, and Caleb and Sadie's was across the hall from ours.

Finn put the key in, and opened the door, and I walked in. It smelled nice. Like Caleb said, there was one bed. There was a desk, and a tv, and there was a bathroom in the front of the room.

We walked over to the bed and set our bags on it, and looked at each other.

"Do you care?" He asked.

"We've been sleeping next to each other in the van for the past couple of nights so I don't think it'd be a problem if we slept in a bed together. Right?" I asked, and he looked at me.

"Is it?" He asked, and I looked back to the bed.

"No." I said, and he nodded.

"I'm gonna shower-

I got cut off by the side door opening, making me jump, and saw Noah come out of it.

"Hey, this is the side door. Our rooms are connected!" Noah said, and I put a hand to my heart, and walked over there.