Lean in

Millie's pov

I woke up, taking in a deep breath of air, and started to be aware of my surroundings.

My head was against someone's chest. Their hands were secured around me like they wanted to keep me safe. Mine were too. I felt my leg draped over their legs, and I opened my eyes, to see Finn.

Oh my god.

I can't believe I did that in front of him. Why would he stay when I did that? It usually scares people away from me.

I removed my hands from hugging him, and placed them lightly on his that were around me, and took them off of me.

I moved them and I sat up, and I heard Finn take a deep breath of air in, meaning he's awake.

He sat up and looked at me, and I looked at him with insecurity in my eyes.

"I'm sorry that I put you through that. I just had a bad day at school, that usually doesn't happen." I said, and looked down.

"Hey, it's fine. I'm just glad I was here." He said, and I looked at him. I smiled at him, and he smiled.

We both laid back into the bed, our backs on it and we were looking at the ceiling.

"Why'd you break up with Iris? Doesn't Iris mean more to you than I do?" I asked him.

He didn't respond for a while.

"She's always been a bitch, I just didn't want to tell myself that she was. When I saw what she was doing to you, I finally realized how much of a bitch she is, because she should never bully someone." He said, and I turned my head to him. He did the same.

"Well everyone is saying you made the right call." I said, and he smiled.

"I definitely did." He said, and I smiled, and he looked at all of the features of my face.

"When-

We got cut off by someone opening my door.

"Millie!!!" Ava yelled, then closing her door behind her.

Finn and I quickly sat up, and she looked at us with surprise, then a smile grew on her face.

"Cute boy!!" She said, running and jumping onto my bed.

"Why are you in here?" She asked, and I looked at Finn.

"Uh-I um-

"He fell asleep here because we were hanging out." I said, speaking for Finn because he would of just rambled.

"Orrrr you guys were like, makin out," Ava said, and started doing the kissing face thing.

"Ava!!" I said, and she laughed, as I threw a pillow at her. Finn was smiling, looking at me.

"Wow I've never seen cute boy this up close before." She said, looking at him. Finn looked at me, and smiled.

"You saw him when he came to the front door." I said, and she nodded.

"Well, never this close. You too! I saw you guys cuddling this morning!!" She said, and my mouth gaped.

"I should actually get a lock for my door. We weren't cuddling." I said, and she looked at me.

"Sorry, I need to ask someone who's experienced cuddling before." She said, and then looked over to Finn.

I've never done anything physical with anyone. Even cuddling. I've never even hugged a guy. Besides my dad and Charlie.

Well, if you don't count what my dad used to do.

"I guess you could say that we were cuddling, if you really want to start making assumptions." Finn said, and we both laughed.