Chapter 32 - feet fingers

Start from the beginning

Lucy's cheeks flushed red. "I meant to point at your own body..."

"Where's the fun in that?" he asked, grinning mischievously.

Lucy swallowed a little.

"If you not gonna say something else I do it myself," Natsu said. He kissed her forehead. "Forehead, check."

Then he went to the cheek. "Cheek, check." and so he went further. Lucy blushed madly.

He soon kissed her neck repeatedly. He left small hickeys on her neck. She moaned a little.

"This is the neck, right?" Natsu asked smirking. Lucy could only nod. After all, it was still new. Then he put a little distance between them. He pointed again.

"Stomach there. Hips here. Legs there. Feet there"—he swiftly moved his fingers, tickling her, getting a sweet laugh—"Um...knees here. Eyes, nose, ears, arms, hands, fingers, ankle, feet fingers (you know, the fingers of your feet), chin—"

Lucy's eyebrow shot up. "Feet fingers... seriously? They are called toes."

Natsu facepalmed, of course, he forgot the stupid damn name.

But then he smirked again. "Breast here." And he touched it, Lucy only became redder by the second. But she didn't stop Natsu so far.

"The heart lies there too. Umm, what did I miss? Oh right, the womanhood is here," Natsu smirked pervertly. Lucy's eyes widened.

He placed his hand on Lucy's leg and went slowly higher. Lucy breathed hard and Natsu was close. He was almost by the top of her jeans, very close to you know what.

Then he stopped before he reached it and stood up. "So, did I get everything right?" he asked.

Lucy stood up too, crossing her arms, trying so hard to stay calm.

Annoyance boiled inside her as she kneed Natsu's balls. "Balls and penis there, don't forget," she said, watching Natsu's face becoming pale.

He cursed out loud as he grabbed his thing.

"Don't do that ever again," Lucy threatened.

After a few seconds of silence he chuckled, he knew she hasn't done it before.

Lucy faced Natsu with her back and crossed her arms. Natsu came to her side.

"Alright, I'm sorry babe. I would never do it without you agreeing," Natsu said and embraced her from behind.

She pulled away, meaning she is still angry. "Leave," Lucy said firm.

"Lucee, I'm sorry I made you mad. Don't be angry," Natsu apologized and whined. Lucy smirked, she decided that Natsu was having the silent treatment.

Natsu noticed she doesn't talk. "Luce, talk to me," he cried.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. I won't do it ever again," he continued to apologize. She still didn't react. Natsu sighed and turned around.

"Okay, I will leave you for now," he said and walked out. Lucy sighed and lay on her bed.

Five minutes later there was a knock on her door. She assumed it was Natsu. "Luce, open the door," he said.

"Magic word?" Lucy asked. She knew she has to expect dumb answers.

"Umm.. abracadabra, simsalabimba, please open the door for your shining dragon?"

Lucy couldn't help it. She laughed at what he said. She opened the door and saw Natsu with flowers and chocolate.

"Here." He handed it her and went to kiss her on the lips, but she turned her head, causing Natsu to kiss her cheek.