Victor Criss 🎵// My Prince

Requested by Jack__Anderson

Alexis POV
I was laying in bed sick, tissues were all around me and so were empty tissue boxes. My mother had called my school to let them know that I won't be attending for the week.

"Honey I'm gonna go to work, will you be alright here by yourself?" My mother asks while walking into my room

"Yeah mom, I'll be good. Plus I think Victor will be here after school" I say coughing

"Okay. I live you sweetie bye" she says kissing me in the forehead and walking out.

I sneezed which turned into a coughing fit. I groaned and rolled over. I looked over at my clock that stood on my nightstand,  it read 9:00 am.

I figured that I'll try to get some sleep, ya know trying to pass the time.

Victor's POV

I was waiting for Alexis to come but she never came. It started to worry me because she never misses school. I see that Henry, Patrick and Belch coming my way.

"Hey Vic, where's Alexis?" Belch asks

I shrugged. It was really starting to worry me. We walked to our usual spot.

"Maybe she's cheating on you with someone" Patrick laughs

"She wouldn't do that" I say nervously

~TIME SKIP~

It was the end of the day so when the bell rang, I ran out of the building leaving Henry, Belch and Patrick behind.

I ran all the way to Alexis' house. When I got there, I looked underneath the flower pot for the extra key. When I grabbed it, I unlocked the door and put the key back.

I stepped inside and closed the door.

"Alexis?" I yelled

When she didn't answer, I walked upstairs to her room. I seen her laying down, sleeping. I tipped toed toward her, pecked her forehead.

Alexis POV

I woke up to the smell of something cooking. I groaned, looks at my clock to see the time. It was 2:20 pm. So I turned over and sat up. When I went to get up to see this downstairs, my door opened and it was Victor.

"Missy you are not getting up. Plus I made you soup" Victor says as he puts the tray on my lap.

"Aweee you're so sweet!" I said

I started to eat the soup carefully. After I finished, Victor took the tray away from me and took it downstairs.  When I heard him walking back up to my room, I laid down and left him some room.

When he walked in and took off his shoes. He laid down next to me and brushed his fingers through my hair.

"I love you my prince" I said slowly falling asleep

"I love you too my princess" Victor says

He gives me a kiss in the forehead, brushing his fingers through my hair.

-----------------------------------

I hope you like this Alexis. Sorry it took me so long to write. Also sorry that it sucks so bad. I'm also sorry that it's kinda short