Henry Bowers 🔪// Changed

Henry Bowers and Y/n L/n were the perfect couple. Everyone in Derry loved that Y/n changed Henry for the better. He had stopped bullying the losers club, but most importantly he stopped being mean to everyone.

But that all changed when something terrible happened.

Y/n was walking home from Henry's when Pennywise killed her. When Henry received the call from Y/n mother, he was devastated.

The next day at school, he began to go back to his old ways. But, he only gotten worse. He would go as far as hurting the Losers or whoever got in his way. The rest of the Bowers gang was worried, even Patrick.

You see Patrick looked at Y/n as a little sister so when Henry told the rest of the gang, Patrick felt very upset and pissed. Belch and Victor was shocked, but they knew who to go to.

So Belch and Victor went to the Losers, looking for answers.

"Hey Bill do you know anything about Y/n disappearance?" Victor asks

Let's just say it took the Losers five minutes to get over the shock and they didn't think that they knew their names but, they were glad to help them because they all loved Y/n as a sister.

The Losers and Bowers gang went to the Neibolt House to seek the clown. They all went down the well and all of them had weapons to hurt Pennywise. 

They got to where Pennywise is to see Y/n floating. Henry ran to her but by the time they got there, Y/n was already dead.

Henry started crying, which shocked the Bowers gang and the Losers. But no one said anything.

Henry let her go and she floated even higher. They all looked at Henry with sad eyes, and Bill looked at Henry with understanding and sad eyes.

Bill walked over to Henry and hugged him. To Bill and everyone else's, Henry hugged back.

Bill let go and his eyes went wide. He pointed behind Henry.

Henry turned around, his eyes widened and his mouth fell open. Henry couldn't believe it neither could the Bowers or the Losers.

It was Y/n.

"Baby?" Henry asks tearing up

"Yes my love?" Y/n says softly

"What happened?" Henry whispers

"Pennywise got to me when I was walking home. I tried to fight to get away but I guess I wasn't strong enough" Y/n said with a light chuckle at the end

"I should've walked you. This is all my fault" Henry said getting pissed

"Henry, baby it's not your fault. You had no idea what was gonna happen."

"It doesn't matter I-" Henry got cut off

"Henry Bowers do not blame yourself for this. It was not your fault. But you do need to promise me something" Y/n walking over to Henry

"Anything for my love" 

"I need you to promise that you'll stop bullying the Losers and anyone else. Also you need to go to your classes" Y/n says putting her hand on Henry's cheek.

Henry nodded. You smiled and pulled him in for a 'kiss'. When you two pulled away you smiled at the two groups behind Henry and disappeared. Henry smiled and walked out of the house with the Losers and Bowers gang right behind him. 

After that day, Henry, Patrick,Victor and Belch went to all of their classes. They stopped bullying the Losers and became friends with them. And Y/n looks down on Henry as a guardian angel. Henry still talks to Y/n every night. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry that I didn't upload but I was having really bad writers block and I was on vacation but I promise that I'll upload more chapters by the end of the week. xx