Beverly Marsh 💅// Girls Day

You and Beverly decided that as much as it was fun to hangout with the boys, it would be nice to have a girly day. It took a lot of convincing her father to actually let her hang out with you then have a sleep over, but he said yes. Beverly was shocked but none or less, she packed an overnight bag. 

You and Bev went to your house, then walked up to your room. Beverly had set her bag on the air mattress that your mom had set up before you guys got there. She had laid down on the bed and looked up at you.

"So what should we do first?" Beverly asked

"We could do what girly girls do" you say

You and her looked at each other and bursted out laughing. You and Beverly are nothing like that. You guys liked to get dirty and play sports but there's moments where you liked to be girly.

After a few moments, you guys calmed down. Beverly got up from the mattress and walked over to your vanity. She looked at you then to the chair. You sighed but got up and walked over and sat down. Beverly took it upon herself to dig through your makeup and give you a make over.

"Beverly is this really necessary?" You asked as she puts on eye shadow

"Yes now hold still" She said giggling

You roll your eyes and smirk. Beverly knew you hated makeup yet you still had some just for those days where you feel girly.

After a few minutes she was done. You looked at yourself in the mirror and you couldn't recognize yourself.

"Damn Beverly you should become a makeup artist" you say shocked

She just laughs. You get up and pat the seat so she could sit. She sat and you started in on her makeup. She kept giggling cause the eyebrush was tickling her.

"Beverly!" You shout giggling

She just laughs and let's you continue. You were finally done.

"Okay I'm done. Shall we go troll the Bowers gang?" You says smirking

Beverly looks at you, laughs and nods.  Since you lived right next door to Henry and there was no fence, it was convenient.

"Yes! Let's go tan" She says laughing.

You went to your dresser to get a bathing suit and Beverly did the same but she went to her bag. It was hot out  plus you had a pool. You guys got dressed and said that it was okay to turn around.

You and Beverly walked downstairs and into the backyard. You looked over at Henry's yard and sure enough the boys were there.

"Y/n I'm gonna go wash the makeup off it's too hot for it" Beverly said and walked back inside.

You looked back at the house before yelling

"BRING ME A WET TOWEL TOO"

You heard her laugh but shout back.

"Henry you didn't tell us that you lived next to y/n. She's such a babe" you hear Patrick 'whisper'

You chucked and waited for Beverly to come back out. You heard the door open then close, so you looked up and it was Beverly. She threw the towel at your face and laughed. You flipped her off but took off the makeup.

"You know the Bowers gang is stating at us right" Beverly said scared

"Mhmm but they aren't gonna hurt you cause they like me" you say peeking at her

She just shakes her head and lays in her back. You flipped over on your belly. 

After two hours of tanning, swimming and messing around, you and Beverly went back inside. You two went up to your room.

"Bev you could take a shower first" you say while sitting at your vanity.

She nods, walks over to her bag, picks out her pajamas and then walks to the bathroom. You get up from your seat and walked over to the dresser. You picked out new undergarments and pjs then waited for Beverly to get out of the shower.

She came in and laid down you want onto the shower. After you cleaned your body and your hair, you got out and got dressed. You shut off the bathroom lights and walked into your room. You shut off your light them got into bed.

"Good night y/n" Beverly yawned

"Good night bev" you said

----------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you like this. Also please go check out my Henry Bowers story,  but that's only if you want to xx