Victor Criss 🎵// Young love

Requested by thebowersbitch

You've noticed that Victor was kinda drifting away from you. You guys started dating in the 8th grade and you guys were now in the 11th. It was also you guys four year anniversary.

You decided to get up a little earlier then normal just so you could get ready. You walked into your bathroom to take a shower.

Victors pov
I feel horrible for ignoring Y/n but I need to get this perfect. Today is our four year anniversary and I decided to make her Mrs. Victor Criss. The gang knows and they actually approve so I'm happy.

Y/n pov
After your shower, you went to your closet to pick out a cute outfit which consist of a floral tank crop top, short overalls paired with two necklaces, a flower crown and white converse

Y/n povAfter your shower, you went to your closet to pick out a cute outfit which consist of a floral tank crop top, short overalls paired with two necklaces, a flower crown and white converse

After you got dressed, you walked downstairs to your kitchen to get breakfast. Which consist of toast and strawberries. So after you finished eating it, you left your house. Since it was summer and since Henry lived down the street form you, you decided to head over there. 

When you went over there, you seen that only Henry,Patrick and Belch was there. You were a little upset but what can you do about it.

"Hey guys what's up?" You said hugging all of them.

They just looked at you, and it made you feel very uncomfortable. Patrick took your hand while Henry took the other and Belch blind folded you. You felt  them put into Belch's car. 

"Uhh guys? Where are you taking me?" You asked

"Don't worry about it" Patrick says

You stayed quite as Belch drove.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PATRICK'S GRIN~

It was about thirty minutes and you were getting pissed. Finally the car stopped and you heard the doors of the car open and you felt hands touch your arms. They guided you into the woods where Victor was. 

You felt as their hands let you go and heard their footsteps walk away. You then felt a new pair of hands taking off the blindfold. As the blindfold fell, Victor kissed you.

"Did you do this all for me?" You asked when he pulled away

"Mhmm" 

Victor led you to the blanket which he laid out for a picnic. After you guys ate, the sun was setting so Victor thought it was a good time.

"Y/n L/n I know we had our ups and downs but I love you so much. You've been there for me since we met which was a very long time ago. I know I've dragged you into a some crazy shit in the last few years which was a stupid thing to do. You've even seen the side of me that no one has seen. You've seen me at my worst and my best and you stuck with me which takes a lot especially cause I'm stubborn as hell. I know that we are still in High School and we are only 17 but I know what I want in life and you're in it so Y/n will you marry me?" Victor asks while taking out a box

You looked shocked and you started crying. 

"Yes Victor I will" You say you cried

Victor wasted no time jumping on you and smothering you in kisses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n I hope you like it love. Sorry it took me some time to actually write it but I had an idea for it then I didn't but then I did so here it is. I'm currently writing other imagines so be on the look out them. Have a good day/night/evening xx.