Patrick Hockstetter 🔥// You're Real?

Y/n L/n was never the type to love girly shit. She loved animals the way Patrick Hockstetter does. She would often come to school with her hand stained red. Patrick first noticed her when she walked past the gang smelling like blood and was drenched in something red.

Naturally Patrick, being Patrick, he followed her one day after school. But of course the lanky teen wasn't very quite so Y/n knew he was following her. As he followed the girl, his feelings grew stronger and to be honest it was scaring Patrick. He often wondered if she was like him, I mean real. 

They got to the location of a abandoned stove. Patrick hid behind a tree and watched the girl intensely. He watched as she opened the oven door and her bag. Patrick wanted to get closer to her but then he'll be out in the open. 

You smirked. You knew for a while that Patrick took an interest in you, so did you. But you were obliviously more quieter, so you knew about his 'secret' fridge.

"You can come out Patrick" You said laughing lightly

Patrick was stunned, but he slowly walked out and sat down next to you. He looked at you with very much amusement, lust and other emotions. He watched as you put in the dead rat in your oven. You turned to him,wiped your bloody hand on his shirt and kissed his neck,leaving a hickey on his neck. He let out a loud moan as you hit his sweet spot. As he was just getting into it, you got up,kissed his cheek and walked home.

Patrick sat there. He was filled with mixed emotions. He was pissed because a girl did to him what he does to girls. He was filled with lust because well it's Patrick, everything makes him horny. As he sat there, he was thinking of ways he could get you back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies! So this is obviously my first Patrick Hockstetter imagine and i really hope you guys like it. On that note have a good day/night. Also Happy Easter guys. And if you're gonna have Easter tomorrow like me then Happy Early Easter. xx