🎈 How Jealous They Are 🎈

Bill: 6/10
He'll won't really show it but, when he does he usually hold your hand. And /or hug you from behind and just stare at the person until they leave

Richie: 7/10
He knows he's not a great boyfriend so he'll make sure to be extra loud when he sees a guy talk to you. 

Stanley: 4/10
He knows that you won't leave him so he'll won't be that jealous. Except for the bowers gang then he'll be jealous.

Eddie: 8/10
He is always thinking that you would leave him for someone better. You guys always have arguments about you leaving. Its always been about his fear of germs, you always reassure him that you'll never leave him.

Beverly: 10/10 
Since the LGBT+ wasn't really accepted back then, and the guys didn't know you were gay so they tried to hit on you. Beverly would be so pissed but she couldn't really do anything about it.

Mike: 2/10
 He knows you won't leave him, seeing how your family and his family are close.

Ben: 3/10
He knows that you would never leave him but yet he gets really pissed when Richie flirts with you.

Henry: 10/10
You better believe that the person who is talking to is gonna get the scare of their lives. Oh wait is that the famous switchblade yup. Great.

Patrick:10/10
He would scare them the his zippo and his hair spray. I mean it's Patrick all they gotta do is look at him and run

Victor: 9/10
He usually stays quite but as soon as the person leaves he wraps his arms round your waist and starts kissing your neck.

-------------------------------------
A/N so I will be updating more often but I feel like no one likes this so I might just delete it. Let me know if I should keep it or delete it ❤