What They Love About You ❤

Bill: Your eyes. He loves the way the twinkle when you talk about something you love or when your angry and how they turn into a cold hard stare. He loves the color and how the color changes.

Richie: Your laugh. He loves to crack his stupid jokes just to hear you laugh.  When your sad, he'll do everything in his power to make you laugh, to him it doesn't matter if you guys are in private or public, he'll embarrass himself just make you laugh. 

Eddie: Your heart. He loves how you'll ask permission to kiss him knowing his fear of germs. He also loves how you are so kind hearted to him,his mom and his friends.

Stan: Your smile. He just loves your smile and how it's so contagious.

Beverly:  Your hair. She loves when you have it down just so she can play with it and braid it.

Mike: Your voice. He loves to listen to you talk. When you rant or just talk about something you love, he gets mesmerized by the softness of your voice.

Ben: Your hands. He just loves to shyly hold your hand and how soft they are.

Henry: like Mike he loves your voice. He likes to sneak into your room at night,just for you to sing him to sleep after a bad day.

Patrick: Your body. I mean, it's Patrick what more do I have to say?

Victor: Your hugs. After a long day, he just can't wait to hug you. Or cuddle.